Sequel: Black Sun

Full Moon

Complications Arise

I sat down on Jacob's bed cleaning his wounds, which weren't many since is fast healing was kicking in, he was looking up at me with an off expression on his face, I wasn't sure what to make of it.

"You must hate me" said Jacob, I just looked down at him.

"I don't know what I feel, Jacob. I think fear of you getting hit by a car I was in is taking over my hatred right now" I said with a shrug.

"Yeah well getting hit by a car isn't fun either, neither was leaving you but I had to."

"Well, if will make you feel better, you might not have imprinted on me or that girl. Jasper was fucking with our emotions" I said as Jacob gave me a shocked look.

"That fucking blood sucker, I will kill him" said Jacob jumping off the bed, I grabbed his wrist.

"Save it, ok? So what will we do now, will u go find the girl and see if you imprint on her?"

"No, I don't know what I am going to do, right now. I am just going to focus on killing the bloodsuckers with the pack. I don't have time for a boyfriend or girlfriend" said Jacob giving me a look, I felt a sob catch it my throat, I had to get out of here.

"Yeah, killing them is our first priority. Well, if you are feeling better, I am going to get going" I said getting off of the bed and walking to the doorway.

"Where are you staying?"

"At Mike's, I will see ya" I said walking to the front door, I gave Billy a wave, before I exited into the night air and walked to the Jeep where Emmett was waiting on me. I opened the door and got in, Emmett wrinkled his nose like he smelt a pile of shit.

"You smell like wolf" said Emmett putting the car into gear.

"Not much I can do about that." I said with a sigh.

"How is he? I feel like a fucking idiot"

"Don't, Jacob is fine"

"You don't look fine, you look like you want to cry, "said Emmett giving me a look, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing, just tired and I have to go to a house to deal with Mike. I don't know how he is going to act after he kissed me last night" I said looking out the window.

"Well, don't worry about it, I mean he kissed you"

"Yeah, Emmett why are we friends?" I asked looking at him.

"Because we just are and because I like being friends. This way it's easy to protect you from my crazy family and because you're a cool guy" said Emmett with a smile as he placed a cold hand on my shoulder.

"I am toxic, vampires want me dead, wolves feel obligated to protect me, and humans don't know anything about any of this"

"Not all vampires want you dead, the wolves feel like a family to you, and then humans don't need to know anything"

"But the wolves wouldn't feel obligated to protect me if I wasn't Jacob's boyfriend at the time, thanks to your emotion fuck brother of yours." I said shaking my head.

"Zeek, just think of postive shit ok?, " said Emmett pulling into an empty parking lot outside a small building.

"Where are we?" I asked looking around.

"Think of this as a safe house, you can stay here for the night. My family won't know you're hear" said Emmett getting out of the Jeep and coming to my side and opening the door for me., "plus you need a night away from Mike"

"Are you sure it's safe?" I asked as Emmett opened the door to the small building, it was small on the inside too. It had a bed and a sofa in the room and then a smaller room with a tolilet and shower.

"Positive, you will be safe here. I will pick you up in the morning and take you a block from school, you can walk from there" said Emmett walking towards the door.

"Can you stay here with me?" I asked, Emmett turned around from the door and looked at me.

"Yeah, scared?"

"Yeah, I am not as bad ass as you think I am" I said getting into the bed, still wearing my clothes, it was cold in this building.

"You're still pretty bad ass, I will just tell my family I fell asleep in the woods searching for you" said Emmett getting on the sofa and lying down, I watched as he threw off his shirt as he turned off the light, I looked at his toned and built chest. He was built like a freaking bodybuilder, he looked like he could throw an elephant ten miles, "You're looking at me"

"Am not" I lied, it was dark in here, there was no way he could tell I was looking at him.

"I am a vampire, Zeek. I can see in the dark" said Emmett with a chuckle.

"Well, sorry, I won't do it again"

"I didn't say you had to stop"

"I better, Emmett. Thanks for the safe house and staying with me" I said as I turned over in the bed, away from Emmett, I felt a quick breeze blow through the room, I turned over to see Emmett looking down at me.

"You're stuborn,Zeek" said Emmett with a smile.

"Emmett, don't do what I think you're about to do" I said, my voice cracking.

"You're right, I shouldn't, it would complicate everything" said Emmett walking off from me, I quickly got off the bed and jumped into his arms, I crashed my lips into Emmett's, he moved us to the wall where he slammed us into it, his kiss became deeper and amazing. He was like a wild animal, my body reacted in ways I had never known before, I ran my hand down his back and scratched the skin, Emmett smiled at me in a sadisitic way, I smiled as I brought my mouth onto Emmet's neck and began sucking, he let out a laugh.

"No one's ever done that to me" said Emmett with a giggle.

"Emmett, can you put me down?" I asked, Emmett frownded and put me down.

"What's wrong?"

"Everything, let's just forget this happened" I said walking over to the bed and getting warm.

"Was I a bad kisser?"

"Emmett, listen, I am not over Jacob yet, you would be a rebound guy, I don't want to do that to you. I don't want to screw up this friendship we have" I said, I heard Emmett mumble something, but I couldn't tell what it was, I wanted to say something more but I didn't know what to say I just closed my eyes and let the darkness take over.