Sequel: Black Sun

Full Moon

A New Place To Stay

I opened my eyes slowly to see that I was in a small bed room, I was about to look around more when a man in a wheelchair and a hot guy followed him, I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

"So you brought him here, Jacob?" came an older voice, I figured was the wheelchair mans.

"What was I suppose to do? He was in the woods, you know it's not safe for anyone in those woods" said Jacob.

"It's not safe for him here, either. Are we suppose to keep him here?"

"Why not, he is obviously homless, he can't go out there alone, it isn't safe"

"I am going to find out his parents name and call them, he can stay here til we figure out what to do" said the man, I heard the wheels on the chair leaving the room, I opened my eyes acting like I was just waking up.

"Where am I?" I asked groggy, the shirtless guy quickly walked over to the bed.

"You are at my house, I found you in the woods, how do you feel?" Jacob asked me as I looked at him, I was about to say something when he quickly got off the bed.

"I feel fine, are you ok?" I asked Jacob, he just looked at me like I was a ghost or something, he nodded.

"Yeah, I am fine. Do you remember what happened in the woods?"

"No, I remember some people holding me down and dogs, but I don't remember what the look like or anything"

"Did they bite you?" asked Jacob eyeing me curiously.

"No, the dogs didn't bite me" I said as Jacob shook his head.

"I meant the people" said Jacob, what the fuck is he talking about, people don't bite people, well vampires do but they don't exist.

"No, they didn't bite me either."

"That's really good, we found your parents numbers in your cell phone, my dad is calling your parents to see what to do with you" said Jacob with a sigh, I couldn't he;[ but to look at this guy, he is so hot and tan, so my type, too bad he is straight.

"My parent's won't care about me, trust me" I said sadly as Jacob's dad wheeled into the room with a angry look on his face.

"Your parents are a real piece of work, your dad said that we could keep you. I called Forks High School and got you admitted, if your going to stay here, your going to school" said Jacob's dad, I thought I saw Jacob smile but then he looked scared.

"Dad, he can't go to Forks, it's not safe. He has to go to the reservation" said Jacob, his dad shook his head.

"He's not a tribe member, Jacob, he will be safe at Forks. We have that old truck he can drive" said Jacob's dad, Jacob didn't look to happy about this, but nodded.

"What's your name?" Jacob's dad asked looking at me.

"Zeek" I said, he nodded.

"Nice to meet you Zeek" said Jacob's dad as he wheeled out of the room.

"What's wrong with Forks High School?" I asked, Jacob looked at me and shook his head.

"Just a gang problem, well, just one. The Cullens, make sure you stay away from them, Ok?" said Jacob with a stern, protective tone.

"Ok, I will. Thanks for all of this, finding me and letting me stay" I said, Jacob nodded.

"Not a problem, I guess you can stay in here, I think we have an air mattress I can bring in here. You can have my bed and I will take it"

"I can sleep on the air mattress, I don't want to take your bed away from you"

"It's yours, I have to go see some friends, will you be alright here?" asked Jacob.

"Yes, I think I am going to go back to sleep for a little while" I said, Jacob nodded.

"Ok, I will be back in a little while" said Jacob as he smiled and left the room. I looked around the room, why did I say I would live here, I guess it didn't even matter. My dad, my own flesh and blood, had told them to keep me. I guess it was true what my dad had said the night I left, he didn't love me anymore.