Sequel: Black Sun

Full Moon

I Confront My Enemies

Confusion, that's one word that describes how I am feeling right now. I tried to act like nothing was wrong with Emmett dropped me off a block from school and I walked the rest of the way. I tried to act normal in English, which was hard to do when one vampire is looking at you with lust and the other with hunger. When lunch time rolled around, I didn't eat with my friends, I just wanted to be alone and I didn't want to be around Mike. I was walking towards the quad when I was pulled into the gym, I figured it was Emmett but when I looked up it was Mike.

"Do you hate me or something? Where were you last night?" asked Mike, I let out a sigh.

"I don't hate you, Mike. I stayed with a friend last night. I just needed some time to think about everything" I said as Mike looked at me oddly.

"What are you talking about?"

"The kiss you gave me the other night"

"I kissed you?" asked Mike with an odd look, one of shock.

"Yes, you did. Don't you remember?" I asked confused.

"No, I don't actually. I am not gay, Zeek"

"Mike, I didn't say you were. You kissed me, and now I know why"

"What would make a straight guy kiss a guy besides liquor?" asked Mike with a smile.

"Long story, I got to go ok, I will meet you in the parking lot after school" I said, Mike nodded. I walked out of the room quickly, I was mad, Jasper had fucked with everyone's emotions around me, I knew I was walking into a field full of mines, but I didn't care. I walked into the cafeteria and straight to the Cullen table, I heard gasps and murmors behind me but I didn't care. All of the Cullens looked at me like I was stupid, Emmett looked at me like I was crazy.

"Stop fucking with my life!" I screamed to all of them, Emmett shook his head.

"Aww, look, this boy thinks he is a badass" said Edward with a smirk, "but he is thinking that he is in to deep"

"His future isn't looking to bright" said Alice with a gleam.

"Listen up, bloodsuckers. You all are a bunch of no good fucks, you think you run this town and this school. You want me dead?Then do it now, right here in the middle of the cafeteria. show everyone what you truly are, Cullens" I said taking off my shirt and throwing it on the ground, all of the Cullen's licked their lips hungerily, including Emmett.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into, little boy" said Rosalie with a smile.

"No, bitch, I know what I am doing, " I said turning to Jasper, "What the fuck is your problem, you have been nothing but a thorn in my side. I don't even know what's real anymore because of you"

"That's life, Zeek. Your now a bigger enemy to us" said Jasper with a smile, I looked over to the table three away from them, Jessica was filing her nails. I quikcly walked to her table and took the file away from her, I heard her call me a name. I walked back to the Cullen table and cut my wrist from left to right. The blood rose to the surface, each of the Cullen's growled.

"This is what you vampires want, my fucking blood? Take it" I said, Edward started to make an attempt to come after me but stopped, a hand firmly grasped my shoulder, I turned to see the principal there looking confused and then upset when he saw my wrist. He pulled me with him to the nurses office, talking to me about how selfish I was to want to take my life, what a loser, i would have to go up and down for that to happen. The nurse bandage my wrist and looked at me with pity in her eyes the entire time, no doubt wondering what would make a boy like me want to cut himself. If these people only knew why I did it, not for a selfish reason or to cut myself to feel pain, but to fuck with the vampires that were fucking with me. I didn't go to any of my classes the rest of the day and i had an appointment with the counslor tomorrow, maybe I should just blow off school all together, I was probably going to die pretty soon anyway after what I did in front of the Cullens. I sat outside on the small wall arounf the parking lot, I needed some fresh air to clear my head, I wanted to be alone which didn't happen when someone came and sat down beside me, I turned to see Emmett sitting beside me with an pissed look on his face.

"What were you thinking, are you stupid?" asked Emmett in a pissed tone.

"No, I am just fucking tired of your family fucking with my friends emotions" I said with a pissed off tone as well.

"so cutting yourself in front of a family of vampires is the way to do it?"

"Emmett, you don't know how it feels when the guy you love breaks your heart because a fucking vampire made him fake imprint on him or another girl"

"You're right, I don't know how that feels, but I know how it feels when someone you likes hurts you, I got to go" said Emmett as he quickly ran off too fast for me to see, I sat on the all feeling confused and in pain because of my wrist.