Sequel: Black Sun

Full Moon

The Fight

Time ticked by slowly the next day, but when the sun started going down fear took over my body. This was the day we would fight the Cullens, this was the day that I would probably die. I didn't say anything as I drove Jacob's car to the parking lot of La Push, Jacob was going with the pack in wolf form. I stepped out of the car when cold rushed came beside me, I was scared but when I looked and saw James and Victoria I calmed down.

"Hey Zeek, ready to kick some dirty vampire ass" said James with a smile.

"How did you knwo to come?" I asked then remembered Emmett, "never mind"

"Emmett said that the wolves will need our help, so we came to help." said Victoria.

"Thanks" I said my mind on a million things, James and Victoria both looked at me.

"Don't worry you are going to live, we will make sure of it. Plus, the one you love needs you" said Victoria as if she was readfing my mind.

"One, I wish it was only one" I said, James smiled.

"It is, you just haven't accepted it yet" said Victoria, I looked at her, I wanted to know what she meant.

"What you mean, do you know which one I will pick?" I asked, she smiled.

"No, I just know that you heart belongs to one of the suitors, while the other is just drawn to you because of your..." started Victoria before James let out a growl.

"The Cullens are here, I can smell them" said James with an angry look. We walked down towards the beach, wolves came from the woods and walked in front of us. I looked at the one I knew was Jacob, he nodded his wolf head. We stopped right in front of the line of Cullens, they all smiled at us, there were even two more I had never seen before but I knew that it must be their parents. Emmett was standing on their side, it was weird seeing one of the guys I loved standing on the opposite side, the evil side.

"Hello little boy" said Rosalie glaring at me, the others smiled.

"Hey bitch" I said with a smug smile.

"Glad to know I am not the only one that thinks she is a bitch" said Victoria with a chuckle.

"Fighting your own kind, figures" said Edward.

"You're not our kind" said James with a snarl.

"You're right, we are better" said the blonde headed man, I didn't know, a wolf beside me, I think was Sam, growled.

"You have no idea, what you are all getting into. We just want the boy" said Alice looking at me, I didn't like they way they all looked at me.

"You won't get him, I promise you that" said Victoria, Rosalie smiled.

"We will see about that, you think you can beat us. We have been around for years, we know how to kill you all with one finger, " said Jasper then looked at me, " they won't be able to save you, just give up now before we kill them all"

"Don't listen to him, Zeek. I promise they will be the only ones that day today" said James with a growl, but what Jasper said struck something inside of me, I didn't want any of them to die, especially over me. I could just give myself to them, let them kill me and the battle would be over, a wolf growled beside me, i looked over to see the one i knew was Jacob looking at me and shaking his head.

"They are lying, they will still fight even if you give yourself to them" said Emmett, for the first time saying anything. All of the Cullen's looked at me, Jasper shook his head.

" I knew you would do this, Emmett. I knew when you tasted Zeek's blood, your bonded to him" said Jasper, then he turned to me like this was my fault, I was confused, what did my blood have to do with anything.

"This explains alot, why you haven't been into me or the killing." said Rosalie giving Emmett a look.

"You don't belong on the side with us, get over there so we can kill you too" said Edward with a snarl as Emmett walked over to our side and stood beside me.

"Now it's time for you all to die" said Jasper and with that Emmett pushed me to the ground behind him, everything happened in slow motion it seemed them. I watched as the cullens and the wolves attacked each other, Jacob went after Jasper, Emmett went after Edward, Rosalie and Victoria, James took the blonde headed guy. the wolves spread out with the others. I wanted to get in there and fight, but I just stood back and watched, but then it happned I didn't see Jasper anymore, Jacob looked around for him but couldn't find him, then i felt strong, cold hands grab me and then it happend, the last thing I would ever remember hard hands hit me in my spinal cord, I could hear it tearing as I fell to the ground paralyzed.. I heard Emmett say No, I heard growling, as the world around me went dark and cold.