Sequel: Black Sun

Full Moon

The Cullen Gang

I didn't know where Forks High School was, but Jacob drove me there in his VW Rabbit. I couldn't help but notice the air was on full blast and I knew that it was fall about to be winter, he was acting like it was summer. Jacob pulled the car into the school parking lot, put the car in park, and looked at me.

"Don't go anywhere with anyone, I will be right here after school, ok?" asked Jacob with a protective tine.

"Ok, is this Cullen gang really that bad?" I asked, Jacob's face sterned more stern.

"Yes, please, don't fo anywhere with them, promise me that"

"I promise Jacob" I said, I would have promised him the world now, I am a seventeen year old guy with a crush.

"Thank you, be careful, Zeek" said Jacob as I opened the car door, people in the parking lot starred at me, I must be big news a new kid coming to a small town school. I walked up the steps and entered the hallway, kids were talking with their various friends, but took time out to look at me as I passed, I walked into the office and picked up my schedule, I had English class first, great I loved English. I walked into the English room and took a seat near the back of the room, I hoped I wasn't the only junior in senior English, I had always been a grade ahead in English, which at my old school branded me a dork. A guy walked in tall and built like a wrestler, he seemed familiar but I couldn't place where I have seen him, a guy walked in behind him talking to him, he looked familiar as well. They looked up and both stared at me, great, I couldn't wait to be put on display, the new kid at school. The one in the back smiled, the one in the front looked odd as they walked towards me.

"You're in my seat" said the one in the back.

"Be nice, Jasper. He doesn't know, he is new" said the built one.

"He must remember what we can do to him" said Jasper with a smile, what the fuck where they talking about, I didn't know them.

"Who are you?" I asked, they looked at each other oddly, I saw them whisper but couldn't make out what they were saying.

'I am Jasper Hale" said Jasper with a hungry smile.

"I am Emmett Cullen" said the built one, Emmett, as soon as he said his last name I stiffened, I wasn't suppose to be talking to them, Jacob would be mad, I stood up and quickly got out of the desk.

"Sorry" I mumbled as I walked to a desk in the far corner. Class went by pretty fast, the teacher didn't make me stand up and introduce myself which I was greatful for that. After class before lunch, I walked into the cafeteria, where I didn't know anyone, well besides the two Cullen members I had met in English class. I was in line when a girl and guy approached me.

"You're Zeek, right?" asked the girl in a polite tone.

"Yeah, that's me" I said nervous that they were Cullens.

"I am Jessica and this is Mike, we want you to sit with us" said Jessica in a sweet tone.

"You're not Cullens are you?" I asked, they both looked at each other.

"No, we aren't those freaks, I see you've heard about them" said Mike as I got my food and paid for it.

"Yeah, they guy I am staying with told me about them, that they are a gang" I said as I walked with them to their table where two other people, a girl and a guy, where sitting.

"Yeah, you could say that, but we think they are more" said Mike as Jessica slapped his arm.

"Zeek, this is Erik and Angela" said Jessica, I smiled at them, these people seemed nice, I looked at a table in the center of the cafeteria where I saw Emmett and Jasper sitting with another guy and two girls.

"Who are they?" I asked pointing to the middle table, they other looked at the table, then each other, and then me.

"The Cullens, the gang your friend told you about" said Mike.

"You mean the vampires" said Erik.

"We don't know that for sure" said Angela.

"Like bloodsucking vampires?" I asked, they all nodded, "they don't exist"

"You might change your mind after being here for awhile" said Milke with a sad tone.

"People die mysteriously in this town, with bite marks in their necks and drained of blood, sometimes when people go into the hospital they don't come out, probably because their adoptive dad is a doctor there" said Erik like he was telling good gossip.

"You really believe this don't you?" i asked again they all nodded.

"Lots of people know they are different, very different" said Mike as I looked over at the Cullens table as soon as I did, they all looked at me, I even thought that I saw the pixie looking girl and they guy I didn't know lick their lips