Sequel: Black Sun

Full Moon

I talk with Werewolves

When everyone was in the kitchen, Sam looked over at me and gave a sigh.

"So what all do you know as of now?" asked Sam eyeing me curiously.

"That the Cullens are vampires that like to kill and eat humans, You all are werewolves that don't eat humans but protect them from the vampires" I said, Sam nodded pleased.

"He knows too much, what if he tells his little friends at Forks" said Embry.

"I am not going to tell anyone, Jacob is my friend" I said, Leah gave me an odd look, I didn't like her looking at me.

"Good, now is everyone satisfied? Zeek is a sweet boy" said Emily as she placed her hands on my shoulder in a motherly tone, making me miss how my mom use to do that before the whole gay thing.

"I am going to take Zeek home now, He needs rest, he has school in the morning" said Jacob, Leah and Paul both scoffed, Jacob gave them a look, they just rolled their eyes. Jacob got out of his chair and then picked me up from mine, "I will come over after I pick Zeek up from school"

"OK, Jacob, see ya" said Sam as Jacob carried me to the car and gently placed me in the passenger seat, he then got in the drivers seat.

"Why doesn't Leah and the others like me?" I asked, Jacob looked at me and shrugged.

"They don't like people in their territory, but they are going to have to deal with it" said Jacob in a angry tone.

"Jacob, why are the vampires after me?"

"Maybe because you know their true idenity, I can't think of another reason"

"They said that I didn't remember them the first day of school, but I never met them did I?" I asked I couldn't remember anything of the night Jacob found me in the woods.

"They attacked you in the woods the night I found you, me and the others stopped them" said Jacob, I tried to remember but the memories wouldn't come to me.

"I wish I could remember that night" I said, Jacon places his hand on my shoulder, I could feel the heat through my shirt, "you're hot"

"Um, thanks, " said Jacob with a smile and then looked at his hand, "Oh, you mean my hand"

"Werewolve thing?"

"Yeah, that's why we keep the house so cold"

"Is it scary that all this is making sense, like this is all normal to me?" I asked with a smile, Jacob shrugged.

"Welcome to my world" said Jacob as he pulled into the driveway, he carried me into the house, I could hear his dad snoring from his bedroom as he walked to the bedroom and gently placed me on the bed, he pulled the quilt over me and tucked me into the bed, it was a sweet thing to do, and made me crush on Jacob even more, "you warm?"

"Yeah, thanks Jacob" I said with a smile, he smiled back.

"Good night" said Jacob as he turned off the light, I heard him get on the air mattress a few seconds later.

"Jacob, are you happy being a werewolf?" I asked in the dark.

"Technically, I am a shapeshifter, we don't change according to moon phases, but yeah I guess so, it's basically a tribe thing" said Jacob.

"So what made you become a shape shifter, what triggered it?"

"The Cullens coming into town, we needed to be wolves to protect the people of La Push and Forks"

"Why haven't you killed them yet?" I asked curiously, Jacob sighed.

"Because when they are in their group it's hard, they are strong, but we will soon" said Jacob with a fighter's tone.

"I want to help" I said, Jacob tensed, I could hear the air mattress make a sound.

"No, your not going to get hurt again"

"Jacob, I want to help, they are after me, shouldn't this be my battle too" I said as Jacob walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of it and looked at me.

"This isn't your battle, Zeek. I am here to fight it for you, I have to protect you" said Jacob in a stern tone.

"Why do you have to protect me?"

"Because I just do, Ok?"

"Fine, your very bullheaded" I said rolling my eyes, Jacob smiled.

"Yeah, that's what people say, now get some sleep, ok?" asked Jacob as he walked back to the air mattress.

"Ok, night Jacob" I said as I closed my eyes, I thought I heard Jacob whisper 'because your my imprint' but I thought i was hearing things as I slipped off to sleep.