Love; Might As Well Be Antidisestablishmentarianism

Chapter 12

"Gaahhhhh!!"

"Tyler? Tyler! Are you alright dear?"

I lifted my head up from my pillow.

"Yes mom, I'm quite alright. I uh, hit my liver on the lemon."

I only heard silence.

Shall I explain?

You see, my mother literally has boughten a hundred books on 'teen slang'. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she was digging through them now trying to figure out what the heck liver on the lemon means. That should keep her occupied for a few hours.....

I turned on my ipod dock and put it on shuffle. Face Down by the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus greeted my ears as I pulled out my laptop.

I signed in for the first time in two days and got to my unread emails.

Skip. Skip. Skip. Skip. Ski-yes!

To: crys2bhrd@yahoo.com

From: tryn2escape@yahoo.com

Subject: Journal.

Hey! Sorry it's been awhile. Things have been...hectic. I swear as the days go on I get more and more confused. I can't quite decide if the way things are going are the way I want them too. But, enough about my crazyness! How are things with you? I'm really looking forward to your response actually. Wow, did that sound as stalker-ish to you as it did to me?

Tryn.


I pressed reply and started typing.

To: tryn@escape@yahoo.com

From: crys2bhrd@yahoo.com

Subject: Journal.

Hey! It's okay, my life has been quite busy too. You're probably not nearly as confused as I am....today someone I thought was completely different from who they really are, isn't so bad. It didn't sound that stalker-ish =P but maybe I'll lock my door tonight. Jk JK. How's your day been?

Crys.


I waited about 2 minutes before I heard my laptop go off.

To: crys2bhrd@yahoo.com

From: tryn2escape@yahoo.com

Subject: Journal

It's okay. I guess I understand. My day was pretty good. I had a great time just being out. My mom's driving me crazy though. Wants to know every detail of what happened today. Who's she to know? Sure she's my mother, and sure she gave birth to me and raised me. But God won't she leave me alone for five freaking minutes! I'm about to lose my mind! Tell me something interesting..please for my sanity.

Tryn.


I thought about my own mother and I knew just what to tell him.

To: tryn2escape@yahoo.com

From: crys2bhrd@yahoo.com

Subject: Journal.

That cheese is yummy. And if you're mother is anything like mine you can just tell her you hit your liver on the lemon, that's what I did. It's so fun to annoy her at times. I like cheese, do you like cheese? My favorite is gouda! =)

Crys.


If he get's that joke I'll lick the toilet bowl.

To: crys2bhrd@yahoo.com

From: tryn2escape@yahoo.com

Subject: Journal.

That is so from She's The Man! You know that was based off of Twelfth Night by William Shakespear right?

Tryn.


Remind me to disinfect the bathroom tonight.....

To: tryn2escape@yahoo.com

From: crys2bhrd@yahoo.com

Subject: Jounal.

How. Did. You. Know. That?! Oh my god....are you gay?!

Crys.


I don't believe in homosexuality, but if you're happy that way then I suppose there's nothing you can do about it. I'm not a homophobe, I just don't support it.

To: crys2bhrd@yahoo.com

From: tryn2escape@yahoo.com

Subject: Journal.

NO! I'm not gay! I...I like Amanda Bynes okay? I think she's hilarious! But if you ever tell anyone I'll dunk your head into the toilet!

Tryn.


Way ahead of you man...

To: tryn2escape@yahoo.com

From: crys2bhrd@yahoo.com

Subject: Journal.

Haha! You crack me up. Your secret is safe with me =P So what's your favorite color?

Crys.


I ignored my mother's constant calls and before I knew it, we'd talked all night and I realized there may be more to this than I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I know I know!!! I'm a terrible horrible horrible person! And it's not even thatt long! But see, I have NO intention of stopping this story until it's finished. It's just that I don't feel like writing all the time about this story. I love it and the characters but I'm setting up for some serious stuff in it and it's boring to write. I write for my enjoyment, bot as an obligation so please bear with me!!!

If you stick with me I'll love you FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!

Please comment and subscribe =)