The Lost Boys

Chapter 8 - My Baby Boy

(1 Year Later)

I was standing over my family’s graves. When they were killed a year ago I took one personal belonging to each of them. I took the purple bandana off of my wrist and placed it on my grampa’s grave. He had called it his hair. I took the ring off my finger and placed it on my mom’s grave. Her lucky ring. I took an earring out of my pocket and put it down on Michael’s grave. He wanted his ear pierced and he got it. Finally, I pulled out a comic book out of my bag. I placed the covered comic on Sam’s grave. It was a Batman # 14. I was going to give it to him on his birthday, sadly I never got the chance. As I turned to walk away tears fell from my eyes.

I walk to the boardwalk. I told the boys I would meet them there. I walked along the beach and looked to where Max’s store used to be. Wondering what happened to Max? Well after I became a full vampire I stayed in bed for weeks. Only four days after my family died, David went to talk to Max. Let’s just say it wasn’t a pretty sight. After the fateful night at my house things changed about me. I kept Nanook. Sam would have liked that.
So back to the boardwalk. I knew the boys were probably feeding so I just walked around.
“What’s up, girly?” Paul slung his arm around my shoulders. I shook his arm off. Paul was….well Paul.
“Paul, how many times do I have to tell you, don’t call me girly!” Paul just smiled. Then David joined us.
“Where’s Dwayne and Marko?” I asked as David pulled me close to him. When we got to the bikes, Marko and Dwayne were there.
“Guys, and girl, we’ve got a bit of a problem” Marko motioned to Dwayne who was holding a sleeping little boy.
“What did you do?” I took the little boy from Dwayne and held him. Looking to the boys for answers.
“Well I think me and Dwayne killed his parents. The kid was sleeping in the back.” I stared at them dumbfounded.
“You’re kidding, right?” I was practically speechless.
“Well, you are holding the kid.” I sent a glare at Paul.
“Thank You Twisted Sister wannabe.” Sarcasm, my specialty. I looked to the little boy asleep in my arms. I looked at him carefully. I knew him. I knew him because he was mine. My father made me put him up for adoption since I was only 14 when I had him. The people who adopted him wrote me letters. They show him pictures of me, his real mommy. He knew who I was. He was only four now. I was crushed when I heard they were moving. I had lost my baby boy once, I’m not going to lose him again.
“He’ll be staying with us.” I noticed the boys confused faces. “Because he’s my son, Connor.”
♠ ♠ ♠
yep mia has a son. just a new characters for the ones that were lost.