Supernaturals Academy

Chapter Two

There was a harsh knock before the door flew open. “Come on,” a girl in my class, Kiara yelled. “Do you want to get caught?” She rolled her eyes and grabbed William’s shoulder. “Come on already, Kenelm you can make out with the girl in the car if you want. We both know that’s what you want.”
“Ara get to the car,” William snarled through his teeth. She glared and let go of his arm. “Sorry about her, she’s my sister. Who wasn’t supposed to be here, I might add.”
“She goes to this school . . .Kiara,” I informed, looking into his eyes. The silver sparkled from the florescent hallway light.
William looked at me, eyebrows raised. “She’s gonna get it when we get back to the school. If our grandfather finds out that she was in a human school she’ll be in so much trouble.”
I smiled and looked behind him. “I think we should get to the car and quick.” My cheeks filled with warm blood all of the sudden, forcing me to look away from him. William nodded and turned around, his hand still planted on the small of my back. “So she’s your sister? Weird. She was my best friend. . .”
“Really?” He shook his head from side to side, forcing a smile. “I should’ve known.” He grunted. Always getting in my way. I rubbed the side of my head, blinking hard. “The voices are coming back aren’t they?”
I shook my head from side to side. “No, I can only hear you. . .” William nodded and pushed me through the door softly. We walked out of the room going unnoticed by everyone in the halls. There was a door leading to a small area of parking for the Superintendent. Emotions rushed through my head – some of them weren’t mine.
They were William’s.
Love, anger, happiness, and fear clouded my mind – none of which I was feeling myself. I was merely confused. Keeping this to myself, I walked through the glass door and to the car without a word. His car was a black M5 BMW. My heart started to race all of the sudden.
Images of a small girl in the elementary school lying on the grass flashed through my mind like a movie. “There’s an injured girl.” My body started to be pulled to the small school to the west – just like before. I slipped through William’s hands. Light poured from my hands even more this time. “William.”
He reached out for me but it wasn’t enough. “Kida, it’s happening again!” The back door of the BMW flew open and she ran out. Both of them caught up to me and grabbed my arms. It took both of them to pull me to the car and hold me down. We were crammed in the back seat together, but in a way it was the best way for me to stay somewhat still. My body continued to fight against them, squirming and nudging.
“William, you have to do it. . . or else she’ll get to the girl no matter what. It’ll only be a matter of time. It doesn’t help that she’s usually stubborn.” His eyes glistened in mine. All I could see was his perfect black hair float around the top of his head. All of the sudden a hand was over my mouth, pouring out of a single cut. “Coward.”
“I don’ t have a knife,” William complained, holding onto my arms instead. “And I won’t bite myself. Only thirsty vampires do that and I’m not stooping that low.”
“Whatever,” Kiadra said. My heart slowed down to a normal pace along with my breathing. I gained control of my body back. “She’ll be fine. I’ll drive so you can comfort her.” Kiadra slid to the front of the car, leaving me alone with William. My body slumped against his. My back pressed against his chest and my arms fell near his legs.
He wrapped his arms around me. After a while I started to heat up again, breaking out in a calming sweat. My mind jumped around from the injured girl under the board and then the small girl I wasn’t able to rescue. What drew me to them? Why did I want to savev them so badly? What was going on inside of me?
“What’s going on with me, William?” I asked, sitting up a little. Kiadra started the car and didn’t look back. She drove out of the parking lot without a murmur.
He took a deep breath in and let out a sigh. “Like I said before, you’re the last living Sorceress in our world. What’s happening is just a way for you to know that you’re ready to move on – to transform. Usually the feeling isn’t that strong because most of the time they transform at the academy but since you’re parents didn’t send you it happened in the mortal world.”
“Just cut to the chase, William,” Kiadra said – the first words she spoke since starting to drive.
“It’s my fault that it was so strong,” William admitted. Emotions flowed through him to me again. I could feel everything he was feeling – love, anger, loathing.
“Will, it wasn’t your. . .”
“Yes it was Kida. I fell in love with her. I was the one that didn’t seek her out and get her sooner. It was my fault. I was born as her protector and I failed,” William said, letting go of me. His hands flailed in the air around me. I fell off his lap, onto the back seat again. Watching him with wide eyes, I could feel the sincerity and truth he conveyed.
“William,” I whispered. “You love me?” He nodded, looking into my eyes. “I just met you today, how could you love me?” All of the sudden he looked away from me, staring out the window. I slid over to him, grabbing his cheek and pulling it back toward me. “Tell me – I want to hear it from you.” Kiadra took a deep breath in the front seat like she was about to talk. I shook my head from side to side and stared at William.
I got on my knees in the back seat and leaned toward him. Heat pulsed around his body. “Tell me, please.”
“I’m the white wolf. . .”
I raised my eyebrows, and turned my head to the side. “White wolf?”
“I was born exactly seventeen years before you were born. On our birthday – the day you were born and the day I turned seventeen – I morphed into a wolf for the first time. The minute I changed you were born and I became the white wolf – the purest and strongest werewolf. The white wolf is a symbol of love for the Sorceress. The moment I saw you I fell in love with you.”
Questions floated around me. “Does that mean my dad is a werewolf? Am I supposed to love you . . .”
Kiadra looked through the rearview mirror, watching William. “No, you’re father isn’t a werewolf.” William was frozen next to me. I couldn’t read his emotions and I really didn’t want to. It took a lot for him to tell me that – he looked exhausted, mentally and physically. “Morgan . . .” I looked away from William into Kiadra’s eyes. “You’ll fall in love with him.” He needs you to fall in love with him or else he’s a nothing in our world. The White Wolf isn’t anything without his sorceress.
I bit my bottom lip and turned toward William. He was staring out the window. His thoughts were hidden from me and his emotions were a flat line. He was an empty book with only his name on the front page. “William,” I whispered. I laid my hand on his thigh, waiting.
He didn’t look at me or even glance my way - a frozen statue looking out the window at the palm trees. I couldn’t stand his silence so I took my hands and wrapped them around his back. Leaning against his chest, I gave him a kiss on the cheek before spinning around and sitting down. My emotions were running around in a frenzy as I felt his side brush mine.
After a while of sitting in silence, William moved his left arm and wrapped it around my shoulders. Kiadra smiled in the front seat and kept driving. William pulled me against him. It felt like he woke up from a long nap – I could hear his jumbled thoughts and feel his emotions flow through my body.
“I love you Morgan,” he whispered in my ear. My heart raced as I realized this was the first time he said it to me. Hearing him say it felt weird to me. I still didn’t know how I felt about him. It didn’t feel fair for him. He loves me and I don’t even know how I’m supposed to feel still. “Feel loved.”
The car stopped and Kiadra smiled. “We’re here William.” I looked out the window and saw a giant sky blue jet waiting. We were at one of small local airports near my house. There was a small crest on the door of the plane. It had five sections to it – there was a wolf, fangs, a witches had, and a lion on the four subdivided sections. In the middle was a ball of light and a crown. “I’ll meet you on the plane.”
William nodded, sliding his hand around my body. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I’m not alone anymore. I’m loved – everything’s going to be fine. I think I might just be . . .
“Are you ready to start your new life?” William asked, opening the door on his side.
“I started it the moment I met you,” I whispered, slightly embarrassed. “I want to ask you something before we leave. If I’m so special why haven’t I been protected my entire life? Why didn’t I stay on school grounds to live and learn? If this world is dangerous for me, why have I just learned about it now?”
William closed the door and looked at me with a flat smile. “You have been protected all your life. I’ve been watching you through my mind. If you were on campus you would be like Harry Potter in his world. It’s just not normal for a girl – even at your age – to be so special and wanted by so many. . . You don’t understand how many of us want you. It was my decision to send you to California in the end.”
“I can deal with obsessive people,” I claimed. I stared into William’s eyes – confused, afraid, and nervous.
“Imagine thousands of people like me. Thriving for you, wanting you to fall in love with me.” I swallowed a knot in my throat. “Vampires want your blood, werewolves want you to run with them in the night, and shapeshifters want you in ways I can’t even tell you. It’s my job to make sure none of them ever lays a hand on you. I’m the only one that can have you because of my fur when I change. Morgan, do you want me to be your protector?”
I couldn’t take in enough air to breathe regularly. My body snuck toward his and before I knew it I was inches away from his flawless face. “Who else could I choose? Kiadra? You’re the one I’m going to fall in love with. You should be the one that protects me.” I leaned forward to his ear. “I think it’s time we make our entrance onto the plane.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This was part of chapter one before - i rewrote the entire chapter one and split into two chapters. Tell me what you think

oh and i know that there are errors