Status: Completeeee.....=] Sequel posted.

A Twisted Love

Don't cry

Cameron lay his head gently against his pillow and listened to what his mother was saying on the phone.

"Yes, we're fine mom." He repeated as his mother ranted on and on about his safety.

"Are you sure? I feel bad about leaving you at the house alone." She said, again. Cameron rolled his eyes.

"I'm not alone you know. Colton is here." Cameron said, pointing out that obvious fact. His mother didn't respond.

"When are you going to be home?" He asked.

"I'm not sure honey, but I won't be too long." She said.

"Whatever, bye." He said, trying to stay as calm as possible. "Bye, I love you." His mother said. "Love you." Cameron replied monotonously.

Cameron sighed as he flipped his phone shut and tossed it to the floor, not caring if it broke or not. He couldn't believe that his mom would just decide that she was leaving for god knows how long. He wasn't even sure where she was going to stay. He had asked, but she had completely changed the subject. Something was wrong, and he knew it had to do with Olivia's death.

Everything in Cameron's life felt wrong and messed up. Never in his life had Cameron been so confused. Just last week, his life had been close to perfect. Summer was coming to a close, and he couldn't wait to get back to school so that he could see his friends and his girlfriend. He had a normal family, and he had really been happy. The happiest he had been since his father's death.

Thinking back, he realized how much his life had changed. His feelings were different. Cameron thought about his girlfriend, Rachel. Rachel was nice enough, and he had liked her. At least, that's what he had thought. Cameron remembered what had just happened a few minutes ago. Guilt filled his mind, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't deny it. Cameron had wanted to kiss Colton. It was so incredibly wrong, that he tried desperately to block it from his mind.

He squeezed his eyes shut and turned over, letting the tears he had been holding in come flowing down his cheeks. His pillow became soaking wet beneath him, and soon his silent crying turned into sobbing. He was crying for so many reasons at once. His feelings built inside of him, until he felt his throat constrict, and his stomach knot. He felt like throwing up and passing out at the same time.

Cameron was so far gone at this point, that he didn't realize when his bedroom door creaked open. Colton stood there, watching as his twin endlessly sobbed on the bed. It was such a pitiful sight, that Colton felt his own eyes tear up. Colton began to walk towards Cameron's bed before he knew what he was doing. He crouched by the side of the bed and reached his hand out slowly. He absently played with Cameron's hair for a long while.

"Don't cry." Colton whispered over and over again, not knowing how else to comfort his brother. Finally Cameron's tears let up, and he lifted his head rigidly. When Colton caught sight of Cameron's face, he repressed a gasp. His eyes were severely bloodshot, and the area around his eyes was red and swollen. He looked frail and very sick.

"Are you okay?" Colton inquired, worriedly. Cameron nodded meekly. "Bullshit." Colton scoffed, wrapping his arms around Cameron's hunched frame. Cameron hugged Colton for what seemed like forever. He was amazed at how safe he felt in Colton's arms.

"Cole, I'm sorry. About what happened before...what I did, it was...just forget about it." Cameron spoke up, suddenly. Colton immediately released him, and looked up, pain evident on his face.

"The...kiss." Colton said, his voice barely audible. "Yea, that. I-I wasn't thinking." Cameron stuttered. "I wasn't either, Cam. I never even pulled away..." Colton realized. Cameron smiled weakly, and averted his gaze to the floor.

Before Colton's brain had a chance to think about the consequences, he threw his arms around Cameron's neck, and pulled him close. He stared fearlessly into his brother's eyes, looking for any sense of approval in the them. With an almost imperceptible nod from Cameron, Colton smashed their lips together.

Both were unsure of what to do at first, until Cameron gently began to move his lips against Colton's. Colton let a tiny moan escape his throat as Cameron licked his bottom lip tenderly. He allowed entrance almost instantly, and Cameron eagerly explored his mouth.

Not wasting any time, Colton stood and pushed Cameron fully onto the bed. He climbed on top of him, and straddled Cameron's thin waist, the whole time not breaking the kiss. Cameron arched his back, pressing their bodies closer together, so that there was not an inch of space between the two.

It was Cameron who finally broke the kiss, gasping for air. "Fuck." Colton murmured. He picked himself up, and got off of Cameron as quickly as possible. With one final glance at his twin, Colton fled the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my fucking god. Even after I promised myself that I wouldn't write another chapter, it was like I had to. Every time I try to fall asleep, I end up dreaming of this story. I swear it's possessed. Anyway, a lot of people have left comment telling me not to scrap this story. Thanks a lot for all of you who bothered to do that, I really honestly appreciate it. I think I will continue it. I have to say that one of my very good friend convince me as well. I'm sorry that I almost quit on this. It was sort of uncalled for. Comment, and tell me what you think. This chapter was poorly written, because I'm half asleep and writer's block is still present in my mind. :3 =] <3 <3 <3

P.S. I'm going to delete that author's note sooner or later.