Status: Completeeee.....=] Sequel posted.

A Twisted Love

Do you regret it?

Hours later, Colton lay curled up on his bed, the covers pulled securely around him. He hadn't really been expecting to fall asleep with so many things on his mind. He thought a little bit about his mom, and how she still wasn't home. He had known this would happen. This was just his mom's way of coping. When Colton's father had died, his mother hadn't been home for days. She had booked a long vacation for herself, drinking and partying every night. She often had one night stands to take her mind off of things as well.

As Colton's thoughts gradually strayed to Cameron, he felt like crying. Pathetic, he thought. I'm completely pathetic... As if in sync with his mind, a soft knocking rang through Colton's dark room like a gunshot. "Colton?" Cameron whispered, poking his head into the room. "Are you awake?" Colton sunk farther into his bed, pulling the covers over his face childishly. He could picture Cameron peering throughout the room, squinting into the darkness to spot any signs of life. With a quiet sigh, Cameron began to close Colton's door as slowly as possible, so that it wouldn't creak.

"Wait." Colton said quietly, almost wishing that he wouldn't be heard. Cameron immediately stopped in his tracks and reopened the door. He stepped into the room and closed the door behind him, plunging the two into complete darkness once again. Cameron felt his way around the room, landing on Colton's bed with a flop. "Can I sleep with you?" Cameron inquired.

Colton turned over, raising an eyebrow, though he knew Cameron couldn't see it. "You better find a way to rephrase that." Colton said, only half-joking. Cameron snorted, and Colton could tell that there was a smirk on his brother's face at the moment. "I didn't mean it like that. I just couldn't fall asleep." Cameron clarified. "So you think that being around me, your brother, who you kissed, will make it easier to sleep?" Colton asked bluntly. Cameron let out an exasperated sigh. "You shouldn't say that, Cole. You kissed me too."

"I-I know. And it's really scaring me Cam. I don't know why I did." Colton stuttered. "Do you regret it?" Cameron asked, his voice choked with emotion. Colton thought for a moment, not knowing how to respond. "N-no. I don't think I do." Colton finally blurted out. Cameron leaned forward and placed a gentle, quick kiss on Colton's lips. "Do wish I hadn't just kissed you?" Cameron asked. Colton shook his head. "No." he admitted sheepishly.

They both sighed in unisison. "This isn't normal Cameron. It's one thing being gay, b-but you're my brother. My t-twin." Colton stammered. "I know Cole. This is going to be really hard for the both of us." Colton leaned his head against Cameron's shoulder and scooted closer to him. "I love you Colton." Cameron said bravely. Colton couldn't help the small smile that spread across his lips. He nuzzled his face into Cameron's shoulder and looped his arms loosely around his waist. "So do I." Colton murmured softly against his neck.

Cameron shivered, despite Colton's hot breath that was washing over him. Cameron pulled Colton away from him and kissed his forehead, and then his cheek. He slowly trailed down until his lips were attacking Colton's neck fiercely. Colton squirmed a bit, uncomfortable with the way his shirt was sticking to his skin. He pulled it off quickly, throwing it out of his way. Cameron copied his motions, pressing their bare chests together. An innocent kiss had turned into a full-on make out session in a matter of minutes.

When Colton pulled away, his breathing ragged and clipped, he couldn't help but let the nagging thoughts in his brain get to him. How far was this going to go?
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw, kinda cute. Sorry if there are errors, I'm not at home at the moment. I'm at someone else's' house so I have to type this as fast as possible. It would be bad if my family found me writing this. REALLY BAD. So, um...I hope you somewhat liked this chapter. Please, comment. It would be nice to have a few before I update. Love you!!! :3 =] <3 <3 <3