Status: Completeeee.....=] Sequel posted.

A Twisted Love

Who the *** says so?

Cameron ravaged every part Colton's body, loving the sounds that his twin made. "Please!" Colton begged, his eyes full of lust. "I need you." Cameron leaned down and placed another kiss on Colton's neck, sucking as hard as he could. Colton let out a squeak, and Cameron giggled. "I think I found a weak spot." He teased.

Colton said nothing in response, too caught up in the moment. He felt as if his whole body was hot, and he could feel the sweat clinging to him. "Cameron-" Colton ended his unspoken sentence with an almost imperceptible moan, as Cameron's hand squeezed Colton's large 'problem', through his boxers.

Colton immediately felt his hips jerk upwards, coincidently crashing right into Cameron's full-blown erection. Cameron's eyes went wide, and he felt his breath quicken, as he touched their hips together again. Moving in perfect sync, they slowly ground their bodies together. Both of them felt the hot, fire-like passion that was spreading rapidly through them.

It got rough, and much faster as they continued grinding, neither of them sure if they could take much more. Knowing just how close he was, Colton slipped his thumb around the rim of Cameron's boxers, gently easing his hand down. He grabbed a hold of Cameron's swollen member and squeezed lightly as he slowly worked his hand over the tip of it.

Gasping, Cameron felt overwhelmed with pure pleasure. He came into Colton's waiting hand soon after. Cameron collapsed on the bed a second later, Colton soon following suit. Watching Cameron release himself was enough for Colton to let a loud moan escape his mouth. He was pushed over the edge just seconds after, amazed at the feeling of his orgasm rippling through his entire being. Colton made sure Cameron was watching him as he sucked every bit of his brother's white liquid off of his hand.

Cameron's body shuddered visibly. "That was...amazing." He whispered. Colton nodded, shivering immensely as Cameron's lips placed butterfly kissed along his jaw. Colton finally shoved him away, climbing over his brother, and straddling his waist.

He attached his lips to Cameron's, loving the fact that he was the dominant one. Cameron smiled into the kiss, wanting more almost immediately. But he knew that now was not the time. Instead he innocently tugged on Colton's lip ring with his teeth, and then pulled away.

The adorable puppy pout on Colton's face made Cameron's heart melt right then and there. "Aw..." Cameron whispered, trailing off. " I wish I could ask you out." He finished, a minute later. Colton's eyebrows furrowed. "Why don't you?" He inquired curiously. Cameron sighed, disappointment spreading across his features.

"Because, it's wrong. I'm not supposed to. I just...I really wish I could. You know we can't technically be together." Cameron said, tears threatening to fall from his perfect eyes.

"Who the fuck says so?" Colton demanded, his tone angered. By now, Cameron was questioning Colton's sanity. Did he honestly not know?

"Um...the law." Cameron said slowly. He had thought it was obvious. Colton only growled in response.

"No one has to know..." he mumbled. Cameron pondered that statement for a second. It was true. No one had to know. No one could know anything about their relationship. If anyone found out, both of them would be screwed, and probably arrested.

But then, Cameron couldn't help but let the intense feelings he had for Colton cloud his judgment. He found himself thinking thoughts that he definitely shouldn't have had in the first place, and he knew he couldn't take it. Colton was practically a drug for him.

"Fine. I'll-uh, be your...boyfriend. If anyone finds out though...I'm not sure what will happen to us, but I know it can't possibly be good." Cameron said nervously. Colton's eyes lit up and he sent his brother a warm smile, pressing their warm lips together for a few seconds, before he pulled away.

"Nothing will happen to us. I'll make sure of that." Colton promised, closing his eyes contently.

"I love you Cole." Cameron said, snuggling into Colton's side.

"I do too." Colton said softly.

Cameron was lulled asleep by the sound of Colton's even breaths. Colton, however, was not falling asleep as easily. He re-thought everything that had already popped into his mind. Whenever Cameron was on his mind, Colton felt a strange, jittery feeling fill his insides. He knew he loved Cameron with all of his heart.

So why couldn't he say it out loud?
♠ ♠ ♠
Um, I really sorry I haven't updated in a long while. I would say, "I hope this hot, sexy chapter makes up for my lack of writing!" But I know it was anything but that, so sorry about that too. I'm not good at writing slash scenes like this. I more of a write about your "feelings" type of person, not that actual "action." I guess I have to brush up on my ability to write hot, steamy slash scenes, eh? Oh well. Oh, I have an excuse for not updating sooner too! I was in Florida, and I couldn't go on mibba much in front of my family. *sheepish expression* Can you really blame me though? Anyway, comments are appreciated! Oh and by the way, has anyone picked up on the fact that Colton has never said that he loved Cameron out loud? Like he would agree when ever Cameron said it. Example: Cam- "I love you" Cole- "I...do too." Heh, there might be a reason for that. :3 =] <3 <3 <3