Status: Completeeee.....=] Sequel posted.

A Twisted Love

No remorse

Colton's mind was a complete blur as he ran home. Streets, houses, and people passed by him in a flash. He resented the fact that he couldn't take the car home, because Cameron had the keys, but at the same time he was glad. He didn't want to get behind the wheel of a car for at least a month or so.

He hoped that Cameron regretted what he had done, and if not, he would make sure of it somehow. Colton's mind was clouded by a raging fire inside of him that he knew wouldn't subside unless he took his anger out on Cameron. He wanted revenge so badly, but at the same time he knew that he was being slightly childish. He just felt so hurt, so used. He had never felt this strongly for anyone before, and Cameron had crushed him.

Relief flooded Colton's system when he realized that he had arrived at the front door to his house. He threw it open instantly, knowing that his mother had probably forgotten to lock it. She was like that often. Colton was panting violently from the speed at which he had run home. All he wanted to do was get rid of his thoughts. He wanted to loose himself in a sleep so deep, that when he would wake up his troubles would somehow disappear. Impossible... Colton thought bitterly. Cameron will always be on my mind.

His mom walked into the hallway that moment, stepping into Colton's line of view. He could see her roll her eyes, as if she was disappointed that it was him and not her precious Cameron. Colton slammed the front door shut with a little too much force, and then he locked it securely. He hoped that Cameron had forgotten his keys, because he certainly wouldn't be opening the door for him any time soon.

"Where's Cameron?" His mom demanded as soon as he had stepped through the door's threshold.

"He's still at the mall." Colton said, not knowing if he was lying or not. I wonder if that asshole even bothered to follow me... He wondered briefly.

"When is he coming home?" She asked. Her eyes were practically boring into Colton's skull, and he felt extremely uncomfortable. He attempted to shrug nonchalantly.

His mom stopped her questioning and walked away, not uttering another word to Colton. He quickly ran up to his room, a desire for alcohol burning in his throat.

............................
............
...........................

Colton took one last swig of the bottle of cheap alcohol and tossed it to the floor. The sound of it shattering to pieces was muffled when his bedroom door swung open. Immediately, he cursed himself for not locking it.

Cameron stormed into his room, his scowl worsening when he saw the broken bottles of alcohol scattered all over the floor. Colton scoffed, thinking it was unfair that Cameron was now mad with him. He was the only one that had a right to be pissed off at the moment.

Cameron made sure the door was closed and locked behind him before he walked up to his brother's bed. He sat down next to Colton and grabbed his chin, forcing him to meet his gaze. "Why were you fucking drinking again?!" Cameron demanded, eyes blazing with anger.

Colton half-heartedly glared, only slightly realizing what was going on around him. "I could do...whatever the hell I want." Colton said slowly, trying to get his point across. "Well, obviously you can't if you continuously fail to make the right decisions." Cameron pointed out. "Screw you." Colton said, his voice dangerously low.

Everything was spinning suddenly, and Colton wanted nothing more then to have complete silence. He groaned obnoxiously and let his head drop onto his pillow. Cameron continued ranting about the dangers of drinking while Colton kept his eyes tightly clamped shut. He was in no state to listen to Cameron's droning voice.

"Just shut the fuck up, man." Colton finally snapped. Cameron's rambling subsided and instead he whispered a quiet, "Sorry." Colton didn't bother responding; he felt no need to. His brother wasn't forgiven, and he knew that perfectly well. "Colton, I-I...I love you, you know that. Rachel is...my girlfriend, but I was with her before you." He said, as if that justified anything.

"You think that fucking makes me feel any better? No, you're a dumb ass." Colton stated matter-of-factly, not even bothering to open his eyes. "I know..." Cameron said quietly. "But Cole, she has nothing to do with us. I don't love her. She's just some girl. She could never amount to you."

Colton sighed, wanting desperately to take a swig of anything alcoholic; he didn't even care what it was. Anything that would drown out Cameron's whining voice. "Apparently, you don't get it." Colton slurred. He reluctantly pried his eyes open and pushed himself to sit up. "You cheated on me. You have a girlfriend. You don't give a shit about me. Therefore, get the hell out of my room and leave me alone." His voice was angrier now. If Cameron didn't leave soon, he was going to do something he would surely regret.

Cameron stared open-mouthed at him. One salty tear slipped down his cheek, but Colton instantly labeled it as fake. He had no sympathy for his crying brother. Soon, Cameron's useless crying had turned into sobbing, but still Colton felt nothing. He waited patiently until Cameron picked himself up and walked out of the room. Colton pictured him sulking in his room, probably still sobbing, and his mood lightened just a bit.

Good, Colton thought. He should feel just the way I did when I saw him kissing Rachel. There was no feelings of remorse in Colton's heart as he fell back onto his bed, exhausted. It wasn't long until he slipped into a peaceful, coma-like sleep.

He wished that he would never wake up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know about this chapter, I'm not too happy about it. I don't know who's right at this point. I feel bad for Colton, but a tiny portion of me feels for Cameron too. Although, he's a bitch. I have a lot more drama pent up in my head for this story, but I wanted to save it for a possible sequel. I have a feeling this isn't going to be a very long story, because I have plans for something else. I have about three paragraphs of the plot and what's going to happen from here. I just don't know how to end this damn story so I could start the continuation. Argh. It's driving me insane. Anyway,

Comment & subscribe?! =]♥ I love every reader and subscriber and commenter. (As creepy as it sounds...)