Status: Completeeee.....=] Sequel posted.

A Twisted Love

Second Chances

When Colton awoke his head was pounded violently. However, there was no Cameron waiting patiently next to him, holding out Aspirin and a glass of water. He didn't care though. Being apart from Cameron was something Colton was sure he could deal with.

He sat up slowly and made his way to the bathroom. The door to the bathroom was locked shut when he arrived in front of it, and Colton could swear he heard someone sniffling on the other side. Cameron He noted, his eyes immediately narrowing. "Get out." Colton growled. The lock clicked and he swung the door open without another thought. Cameron's back was turned to him as he walked in.

Colton proceeded to rifle through the medicine cabinet, hoping to find anything to soothe his killer headache. He turned around just as Cameron threw a bottle over his shoulder. It hit Colton's chest before he caught it in his hand. It was the bottle of Aspirin he had been searching for. Colton didn't bother thanking his brother as he bent down to the level of the sink and cupped his hands under the faucet. He gathered a large amount of water and swallowed it down along with the pills.

Colton turned on the heel of his foot to leave, but not before he caught sight of Cameron. He was truly a pitiful sight with his bloodshot eyes, chapped lips, and sickly pale skin. He looked like he had been crying most of the night, and strangely, Colton didn't feel even the slightest bit of sympathy for him. He smiled in spite of his brother's state, and nearly skipped out of the room.

However, he was not at all prepared for someone to grab his wrist before he made it downstairs. Colton turned to find none other than Cameron. He tried to rip his hand away from his brother’s but he had too much of a strong grip.

“Let go!” Colton snapped, getting more annoyed with each passing second. Cameron made no attempt to loosen his hold on Colton, or respond. Instead, in one swift movement he pulled his twin into a tight embrace.

“What will it take to get you to forgive me?” Cameron questioned softly.

“There’s nothing you can do, just leave me alone.” Colton spat, his tone unforgiving.

“I don’t think you understand, Cole,” Cameron said softly. “This isn’t just some stupid crush I have on you. I love you. I won’t give you any excuses about Rachel except for the fact that we’re just friends now. I called her last night and broke up with her.”

“That doesn’t excuse your actions.” Colton reminded him.

“Can I have one more chance? Please, Cole, I’d do anything for you.” Cameron pleaded, his eyes filled with regrets and a sorrow too deep for words.

Colton sighed deeply, his aggravation lost in the lingering pity he still held for his brother.

“I’ll give you a second chance,” Colton said, his voice flat. A smile began to bloom across Cameron’s face, but Colton still hadn’t clarified exactly what he had meant.

“You have a chance to be my brother again, my twin, but that’s it. I’ve thought about it for a long time, Cam, and it’s just not possible for us to be together like that. Whatever else we had is officially over.”

Cameron bit his lip and dropped his gaze to the floor. Colton heard his sharp intake of breath, and he could tell his twin was holding back tears. After a while, Cameron looked back up, nodding slowly. His eyes locked with Colton’s, and he pulled him into another hug.

“I really am sorry, you know.” Cameron whispered into Colton’s hair.

“I know, that’s why I forgave you.”

Cameron smiled brightly and placed a small kiss on Colton’s forehead. Finally, he released Colton and watched as he softly padded down the stairs, probably going to make breakfast.

“I still love you, Cole. Nothing will change that.” Cameron whispered after his brother’s retreating form. But Colton didn’t turn, he simply continued down the stairs, oblivious to the strong feelings Cameron still held for him.

It would kill Cameron to go back to being just brothers again, but he would try as hard as he could for Colton’s sake. He owed him that much.
♠ ♠ ♠
*hides behind bush* Don't kill me! I know I have a lot of explaining to do. First, I disappear for FOREVER and decide to put this on hiatus, then Cameron & Colton aren't together anymore! *GASP!* I'm a fucking terrible writer.

Anyway, this is actually the last chapter. Yea, I know, another reason to hate me. I had to do it though! It makes more sense this way! BUT! Don't get pissed beyond belief yet!!! There will, in fact, be a SEQUEL! Hell yea.

It should be up soon. I'll try to post stuff under the sequel more often then I did for this story. Also, the sequel will not be in third-person point of view anymore, because writing like that was getting boring as hell. It will be in first-person. YAY!

Um....
So....

Comment? [Please! I need comments, otherwise I won't write the sequel. I need to know how many people actually want one.]

Subscribe...? [No...don't. But...subscribe to the sequel!=]♥

X♥