Status: Completeeee.....=] Sequel posted.

A Twisted Love

Screeching tires

When Cameron stepped outside of McDonald's again, Olivia by his side, it had already begun to rain harder. The pouring rain was practically deafening by now. "We're going to get so wet!" Olivia complained, pouting at the gray sky. Cameron shot a look over at Colton, who was watching the rain wash over the sidewalks. "We could take the bus." Colton said, glancing over at the bus stop not far away from where they were standing.

Olivia grimaced, not liking the idea of being in a small space with a bunch of adults. Cameron smiled, however. "Sounds good." He said, grabbing Olivia's hand and heading for the bus stop. Cameron looked over his shoulder, noticing that Colton had made no attempt at moving from the side of the restaurant. "Cole?" He said. Still Colton seemed lost in his thoughts. "Are you coming?" Cameron asked. Finally, Colton looked up, recognition flashing in his eyes. He nodded, and in three short strides he was following right behind them.

Conveniently, the bus arrived only five minutes after they had been waiting for it. Cameron hopped on, and Olivia only hesitated a moment before joining him. Colton was slower, getting on last. The three of them headed to the back of the bus, where the only seats left were. After Olivia had out right refused to sit next to Colton, she ended up sitting on the right side of Cameron. Colton wasn't exactly happy about sitting next to Cameron, but he kept his mouth shut.

The engine roared and the bus lurched forward. A strange sense of worry settled in Colton's stomach. He looked over to Cameron who was talking animatedly with Olivia. Colton sat quietly, the sense of worry getting stronger each second. Minutes passed agonizingly as the bus sped through each street.

Then suddenly, Colton's sense of worry grew into sheer terror. Everything went in slow motion as the buses' tires screeched. Without thinking, Colton's arm flew out and wrapped itself around Cameron, restraining him from flying forward and out of his own seat. The whole bus shook, the tires still protesting at making the impossibly narrow turn.

Colton held his breath as the whole bus started leaning towards the right. Eventually the whole thing fell over, smashing the right side completely inward. Shrill screaming filled the bus, and the scent of blood was heavy in the air.

Colton took deep breaths, trying to stay as calm as possible. He was suspended in the air, sideways, leaning on Cameron's still body. At that moment, with his head pounding and his vision blurring, he wasn't sure if Cameron was alive.

Everything started to fade around him, and in an instant he blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh wow. Um, don't worry everything will turn out okay. Maybe. Hopefully. So...I'm sorry this chapter is so short. I just had to end it there. Cliffhanger! Hehe! Leave a comment, please! I live for them. :3 =] <3 <3 <3