Status: Completeeee.....=] Sequel posted.

A Twisted Love

Waking up to bad news

Colton's heart sped up as he noticed Cameron turn a little in his hospital bed. His eyes shot open suddenly, and Colton couldn't hold back the smile that spread across his pale face. Cameron returned the smile as soon as he caught sight of Colton. Cameron sat up straighter in his bed, grunting slightly as he did so.

"How long have you been waiting here?" Cameron asked instantly. Colton shrugged, his gaze traveling to the floor.

"Since I woke up. Probably a few hours or so." He replied. Cameron's smile was thoughtful, and his eyes were warm and brimming with life. Colton got lost in them. His eyes that were so much lighter, and happier than his own.

"Thanks Cole. I have no idea what I would've done if I had lost you." Cameron said sincerely. Colton didn't know what to say, his gaze traveled to the floor. Then Cameron was reaching out and wrapping his arms tightly around Colton's body. Colton resisted against the embrace for a moment, before awkwardly hugging back. When they pulled away Cameron's beautiful eyes were full of worry.

"What's wrong?" Colton questioned.

"What about Olivia? How is she? Do you even know if she's okay?" Cameron asked, his words coming out rushed.

"I-I'm not sure." Colton stuttered uneasily. He knew that his brother must have known that Olivia could be in bad shape.

As is on cue the door burst open and their mom came in. Her eyes were puffy and red.

"Mom!" Cameron exclaimed. He looked as if he wished he could jump up from the bed, but instead he stayed still and waited until she came over to him.

"O-Olivia." Their mom said in a cracked voice.

"What is it? How is she doing?" Cameron asked anxiously. Colton stood as still as a statue, his heart pounding hard against his chest.

"The d-doctors are...putting her o-on life support." She stuttered. She ran her fingers through her unruly dirty blond hair. The grays sticking out every now and then seemed more noticeable somehow. She looked so broken.

"Sh-She....is she going to make it?" Colton asked. Their mom shook her head slowly. She didn't want to believe it herself.

But she knew deep down what was happening...

Her daughter was dying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um...so yea. This was sort of the plan from the beginning. Sorry guys, but I'm sort of obsessed with writing stories that include death. Also this is completely random but as I am writing this I'm listening to music and the song that just came on is "Breath me" By Sia. I love this song. I don't know why. It's sort of slow, but it's calming. It always helps when I have a headache. Ha, wow. Random... anyway I hope you like it, and please, please (even if you already have) Leave a comment! It's what keeps me writing. Oh yea and thanks so much to the people who commented so far! LOVE YOU ALL! :3 =] <3 <3 <3