Status: Completeeee.....=] Sequel posted.

A Twisted Love

The very beginning

Colton lunged at Cameron, and immediately had him in a headlock. "Hey, at least play fair!" Cameron screeched. Colton chuckled lightly. "I'm totally playing fair little brother, just admit that you're weak and get over it!" Cameron narrowed his eyes, and wiggled in Colton's grip. "I'm only five minutes younger than you! Besides, you lunged at me before I had a chance to make a move!" Cameron defended.

Colton scoffed at Cameron's stupidity, and loosened his grip without realizing it. In a second, Cameron had ripped himself away from his brother's grasp. He shoved Colton onto the ground and leaned over him, trying to keep him on the floor. Colton kept on moving though, making it as difficult for Cameron as possible.

Having no other choice, Cameron straddled Colton's hips and pinned his arms above his head, ignoring Colton as he thrashed wildly beneath him. As Cameron began to wear out, Colton took his chance and quickly rolled over so that he was on top. Cameron frowned, and grabbed a hold of Colton's arms, pushing him until he couldn't take it anymore.

Cameron stood up, while Colton was off guard, and then proceeded to throw him against the wall. "Ow! You little bitch! This is not wrestling!" Colton complained. Cameron smirked and flipped Colton's body around so that they were facing each other. "Yea, but I think it's clear that I won." Cameron said, conceitedly.

Colton rolled his eyes and attempted to make a run for it, but Cameron caught him by the waist. Thinking fast, Colton kicked Cameron in the leg as hard as he could. Cameron cursed under his breath as they both started to fall, ending up in a messy heap on top of each other on the floor. "Get off!" Colton commanded.

"I can't dip shit! Your legs are on top of mine." Cameron said, annoyance audible in his voice. Colton sighed and tried to move away from Cameron, so they could both sit up, however he only ended up facing his brother again. At that moment they both gave up, remaining in their original positions on the floor.

A sudden, unexplainable force led Cameron to move closer to his twin. He threw himself over Colton's skinny frame, suddenly, practically squishing him into the carpet. "Gotcha'" Cameron whispered, smiling. Colton contemplated on kneeing Cameron in a place he knew would hurt, when he caught a rare expression on his brother's face.

Cameron looked completely serious, as if he was thinking deeply about something that he would rather not say aloud. Finally, Cameron's lips parted as if he were going to speak. Colton was getting more and more confused, as Cameron leaned forward slowly. Then when Colton's mind had processed what Cameron's intentions were, he realized how scared he was.

Colton began taking deep breaths by the time their foreheads were touching. He wasn't sure of anything at all in the next few minutes. He didn't know what he wanted, but most of all he didn't know if he wanted Cameron. Before Colton had time for even one more fleeting thought, Cameron's soft lips were grazing the edge of Colton's silver lip ring. It's now or never! Colton screamed at himself. Do something, before he does something you'll both regret!

Despite Colton's wild, racing thoughts, he did nothing to stop Cameron when their lips brushed lightly against each other. It was short-lived though, seeing as Cameron's phone began to buzz loudly in his pocket. Cameron pulled away, stumbling backwards and taking his phone out of his pocket at the same time. Cameron scrambled to his feet, and ran out of the living room, while answering his phone all at once.

Colton sat numbly on the floor, his heart pounding against his ribs so hard that it was beginning to hurt. His mind was like a black hole, sucking every coherent thought into it's center, until he no longer had the strength to do anything but lay sprawled out across the floor.

He felt as if this was the end for him. Little did he know, this was only the very beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea...sorry if this isn't how you imagined it, and sorry if you're completely pissed off that Cameron's phone rang while he was about to really kiss his brother. Okay, so that sounded pretty wrong. Anyway, I know that you're most likely confused. Did Cameron and Colton actually kiss? Well the answer is: Sort of. It was like...a butterfly kiss. Yea, think about it like that. Their lips just barely touched. Comment, and tell me your very honest opinion! :3 =] <3 <3 <3