Status: writting whenever i can!

A Princess? At Hogwarts?

Name: Saramina Brisson (a.k.a Sara)
Age: 14
Family: Marc-Andre (a.k.a Marc (your triplet)), Marina (your other triplet), Jennifer, Michelle, and Gabrielle (a.k.a Jenny, Mich, and Gaby (oldest set of triplets, 16 years old)), Mathieu, Brian, and Michael (a.k.a Mat and Mike (youngest set of triplets, 11 years old)), Mandrea (mother), and Silas (father)
Looks: Hazel eyes that turn bright purple when you’re mad, waist length curly brown hair and you’re 5 feet 4½ inches tall.

This is the first year that Hogwarts is going to accept a princess. You are going to Hogwarts but the rest of your family has to go to different wisarding schools so that enemies can’t hurt you all and maybe not even find you or your family.
Marc-Andre is going to Drumstrang, Marina is going to ISOM (international school of magic) in Ireland, Jennifer is going to Beaubatons, Michelle is going to EM (escuela de la magia (school of magic)), Gabrielle is going to NorthStar in America, Mathieu is going to Beaubatons Quebec which is the male version of Beaubatons and it’s in Canada, Brian is going to Deutschland-Haus von Magie (Germany house of magic), and Michael is going to CIM (casa internazionale di magia) in Itally.

So you guys are all being separated to keep you safe because Voldemort and a few other Wisards want your entire family gone for reasons no one has told you guys.