Status: updateeedd :]

Can't Live It Down

Feces Filled Condom

It was raining the next day and the heat of summer had died down slightly, making the day more relaxing then the one before it. Casey Mae didn’t forget about her plan to get revenge on Jake, she just would rather have put it aside for now but she couldn’t wait too long, the start of their freshman year in high school was quickly approaching and soon she would be swamped with farm work school work and friends.

Middle school had been hard for Casey. To Casey, middle school wasn’t exactly the time of her life. The hand-me-downs from her older siblings didn’t exactly give her the popular status. The girls didn’t come near her, they said she smelt like farm too much. The boys didn’t want to kiss her, they said her lips were chapped too much. The only “friend” she had was Jake, if you could even say he was a friend. They were more like enemies ever since Jake got into football.

Being enrolled in a public school was a bad idea, she had decided the second day of middle school. She didn’t like it, the kids were mean. She could have been home schooled like the rest of her siblings were but she didn’t want to be a farmer for the rest of her life, she wanted to make something of herself. She wanted to be an artist or a lawyer, she wanted someone to be able to look at her name and think, “She’s amazing” rather then, “Who is that?”

The good thing about summer and starting school was that she didn’t have to worry about shopping for school clothes or school supplies. The pencils she used were old and practically worn down so small that they could barely fit in her hand. The note books she used were just pieces of paper that she made herself and poked holes in, hardly enough to call them note books. The dress she wore to school the first day, she had to make and it took her forever. It wasn’t that her family was dirt poor, but farming didn’t exactly make that much money and her father didn’t exactly agree with buying material things or anything that they could make or already had.

As Casey tied the last knot through the holes she punched in her hand-made paper and began to contemplate what she wanted to do to get back at Jake for pushing her into the slop filled hole. Glancing out the window she saw Jake take a step out of his house and into the field, walking to the Combine to harvest the grain crops. Why his father had him working in the rain, she would never know but she guessed it was because they needed the money from the crops they grew so they needed to work as much as possible. The horses in the stable neighed and Casey smiled.

It wasn’t until then did she finally get the idea that could get him back and maybe even end the war between them, though she’d have to wait until night fall which wasn’t that long of a wait. The sun was already setting and Jake had already finished and went back inside. She looked up at the window to the window where Jake slept since he was little and grinned as the curtain closed and the lights went off and slowly slid herself out of her bed, stepping carefully over her little sister sleeping peacefully in the sleeping back on the hard floor and carefully against the floorboards that creaked.

Jake had made a system when they were little and friends where she could pull a string that ran up into his bedroom that was connected to a bell next to his bed, which woke him up almost instantly and he would come down to the window and sneak down so they could play hide-and-seek with Casey’s brother in the dark.

Tapping gently on her brothers door, she peaked in to see him laying on his bed asleep. She needed his help and he knew how mean Jake was to her sometimes so him sleeping would not stop her from shaking him awake and telling him her plan. He laughed and rolled out of bed, pulling on his shirt and pants, taking his sisters hand and helping her out of his window as they both climbed to the ground but not before Ryan grabbed a condom from a box he never opened.

Slowly they both sneaked into the horses barn, sneaking into the stall of one of the biggest horses there. In the corner of the stall, sat a large pile of horse feces. Grabbing a shovel, Ryan unrolled the condom and pushed as much feces into it as he could without getting any on his hands as his sister fidgeted patiently, waiting for him to give her the signal.
The plan would be difficult, one of them had to climb onto Jake’s roof which would not be easy and one had to ring the bell to wake him up. However, the two were athletic enough to where they could easily pull it off.

“Are you ready, Ryan?” Casey giggled, smoothing her night gown around herself as the night air nipped at her. She peaked over the stalls walls at her brother, who nodded and petted the horse gently before closing the door and they both ran across the lawn to Jakes property.

“I’m climbing up there, when I give you the signal ring the bell and I’ll drop it on his head and duck back until he goes back inside. Make sure he can’t see you after you ring the bell or he will tell his mom. Then we’re both in trouble.” Ryan disappeared around the corner of Jake’s house, holding the feces filled condom in his hand carefully as he climbed up the house using the escape ladder they had resting against the side.

Waiting patiently at the bottom, Casey giggled to herself as her hand rest on the string leading to the bell. Her foot tapped against the ground as she looked up, seeing her brother nod to her to ring the bell as he laid carefully on the roof holding the feces bomb out, directly over where Jakes head would soon be.

Watching her brother nod, Casey pulled the bell hard twice and sprinted behind the barn where she could see the scene play out in front of her. They both waited patiently until Jake showed up at the window shirtless, rubbing his eyes and his hair sticking in every different direction, confused.

Casey watched as the bomb fell onto Jakes head and Ryan sunk back so if he looked up, he couldn’t be seen. Jakes eyes opened wide as he felt every bit of horse feces run down his face and drip onto the ground below him and Casey couldn’t help but giggle, making Jake look in her direction, grin then disappear into his room just as Ryan appeared by Casey’s side.

“Think he saw us?” Ryan’s arm draped across his sisters shoulders as they walked back to the house and he helped her climb up the latter back into his room.

Standing at Ryan’s doorway, preparing to go back to bed she gave her brother a hug and shook her head sadly, “Maybe not you, but he heard me giggle and I do not think this will end well.”

Laughing, Ryan shut his door and Casey walked slowly back to her room, dreading the revenge that Jake could come up with.