Sequel: We're together now...

I Never Would've Thought..

Chapter One

[[At MCR Press Conference on TBP]]
Bob's POV

Oh how I hate interviews. People just stare at us like pieces of meat. Why must all of us be there when Gerard does most of the talking anyways? Ho hum... *picks nails* At least I can look at Mikey. He's right beside me. He smells nice...

Mikey's POV

Hmm, here I am everyone, Mikey the Mike-Mover. Yes, yes, hello all. What a play on words... Mikey, moving MIKES. When Gee wants to talk, here's the mike. Ohh look, Bob wants a word in. Here you go... Hmph, I'm bored. Thank heavens for putting me next to Bob. Then I can stare at him out of the corner of my eye!! WHEEE...

Bob's POV

Oh, look, the all famous question, which is our favorite track on TBP. Everyone changed theirs from time to time so I sat up and listened, wondering what their replies were gonna be. It was Mikey's turn. He chose Welcome to the Black Parade, same as Gerard's.

"... It's the one I wanna repeat all the time."

Meeh, he has something on his face. I reached up to pluck it off and he withdrew, startled. He looked so cute like that. But he realised what I was doing and leant in to help make it easier. My fingertips brushed his soft skin and I felt a small tingle run through my fingertips and down my spine. Oh god, I wonder if he felt it too. I brushed the eyelash that had fallen onto his cheek off on to his sleeve and resumed listening. *stiffling yawns*