Sequel: We're together now...

I Never Would've Thought..

Chapter Fifteen

Bob's POV again. (cause he matters, damn it!!)

I breathed out. Opening my eyes, which were shut, I looked at the four faces before me. In delayed reaction, all of them suddenly exploded, and I lost them in a flurry of voices.

"...keep him off the streets!!"

"You must never go out by yourself!!!"

"...bizarre creepy fellow..."

"...revenge!!!!"

"STOP!!!!!!" Instantly, I commanded silence. They all looked at me, mouths wide, surprised at my sudden outburst.

"Just stop, okay guys. I appreciate it, but I've kinda got a migraine. I'm sorry..." I sagged into my chair and rubbed my forehead tiredly." The stupid chloroform induced haze left me when I woke up, leaving me with a painfully sharp head-throb. The guys exchanged understanding looks and left the room, Ray patting me on the back as he passed. Mikey remained, going behind me and massaging my head with skilled bassist fingers. That felt so nice... I looked up and smiled gratefully.

"I just want you to know Bob, that I love you so much. And if anything happened to you, I won't be able to take it." He faltered and his firm fingers slipped a little. I stood up and grabbed his hands in mine.

"Don't worry, Mikey, and I love you too." And I kissed him, trying to tell him with that kiss that everything would be okay. But in the back of my mind, I had a feeling this wasn't over.