Sequel: We're together now...

I Never Would've Thought..

Chapter Twenty Seven

Bob’s POV

“Am I gay?” Frank’s eyes widened, and I knew it was a mistake the moment I said it. His eyes darted towards Bethany’s direction, but she just looked amused, eyes dancing and a little smile tugging at the corners of her mouth.

“I can always go out if you’d like?” She spoke softly, her statement turned question directed at Bob. Frank butted in.

“I’m sorry sweetheart, it’s not that I don’t want you to hear this but it’s just that…” She cut him off gently.

“It’s okay Frankie, I’ll be outside.” She pecked Frank on the cheek and went out of the room, shutting the door softly behind her. I looked after her. She had something calming about her presence, but considering the fact that she was with Frank, I guessed that she wasn’t like that all the time.

“What were you thinking, asking me something like that?” He burst out.

“I’m sorry!” I fiddled with the green sheets, twisting a handful between my fingers. “I just had to know.”

”Well Bob…” He trailed off, looking down, then looked up into my eyes. “Truth?” He asked hesitantly.

“No. Well of course!” I spread my arms out in disbelief. This boy was incredible.

“Yeah.” He replied bluntly. Although this was the answer I was half expecting, it still hit me hard, and I fell back onto my pillow, feeling as though the breath was knocked out of me.

“Who with?” I barely managed to whisper.

“Mikey.”