Sequel: We're together now...

I Never Would've Thought..

Chapter Five

Bob's POV

Mikey tasted of stawberries, and of Mikey... It must've been dessert. I broke away and whispered in his ear.

"I never would've thought..."

"Shush..." He hushed me. "Me neither..." He pulled on my shirt and stood up, pulling me up with him.

"Lets go inside..." He murmured against my mouth.

"No... Let's stay here." I replied. He giggled against my mouth, making me smile.

I pulled him down onto the tarmac and he straddled me. If the ground was hard, gritty and uncomfortable, I didn't feel it. All I felt was Mikey on top of me, and his hard-on pressing into my lower belly. I had a similiar "problem". He noticed this and ground his hips down on mine, making me moan into his mouth. He broke the kiss and pulled off his shirt, tossing it onto the gravel. Mine followed shortly after. He kissed his way down my body and discarded my belt and pants. He gently bit me through my boxers, teasing me, causing me to involutarily thrust my hips upwards.

"Mikey... Don't do this..." I moaned. He smiled and continued rubbing me through my boxers.

"Mikey, it's hurts, please..." Apparently, this was what he wanted to hear, because he ripped off my boxers and swallowed me whole. I felt the head of my dick touch the back of his throat, and I worried that I was choking him, but I felt him moan around my dick that sent extremely pleasant vibrations coursing though it. My body spasmed and I felt beautiful release. He swallowed and crawled up to kiss me on my lips. I wasn't finished.

"Mikey... Fuck me..."

Mikey's POV

Fuck him? Man, Bob was horny... Alright...

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked tentatively. He nodded, and I threw all caution to the winds, and kissed him again. He parted his legs and I bent down, rimming him, preparing him.

"This is gonna hurt." He just nodded and shut his eyes tightly. I pushed slowly into him, and felt him tighten around me. I paused and asked him. "Do you want me to continue?" He responded by pushing himself against me, engulfing more of me. I pushed slowly and eventually buried myself in him. The pleasure was so intense, it was all I could do to prevent myself from thrusting wildly. I rocked slowly in and out of him, and his face relaxed, and he let out long, loud groans of pleasure. I thrusted harder, and faster, and I hit his prostrate, because he started shaking from the pleasure I was giving him, likewise I'm sure. He met my thrusts with his own, and I exploded inside him, screaming out loud, together with his pleasure-filled cries. I stood up shakily, gathered out clothes and pulled him up. We pulled on our boxers and together, we walked back to the bus, dizzy with the aftermath of amazing lovemaking, and from the revelation of what we discovered. Nothing would be the same again.