Stars

2.

_____He smiled warmly down at her, uncovering shockingly white teeth—his signature charming smile making her breath catch. She gazed down the opposite way in which they came and she was left simply breathless at the most beautiful thing she had ever witnessed through these eighteen year old electric blue eyes. The moonlight reflected off the surface of the water, almost appearing to shatter due to the ripples caused by the still water being pushed around by the furious wind. The tree’s stood tall and proud, surrounding the massive expanse of inky black water, somehow enhancing the splendour of the scene that greeted her eyes.
“Isn’t it wonderful” his voice whispered not questioning, simply stating the face, his voice making Adalia shiver in delight, realising he was mere centimetres away from her face. She looked down towards her hand which was absently playing with strands of the feeble grass, blushing a grand shade of scarlet! His slightly rough hand scooped hers up and their fingers entwined, the moon was now above him, making his striking blonde hair look a pearly white in the dim light.

_____Adalia was temporarily transported into her own diminutive existance, her eyes became glassy as she imagined the place where everyone admired her and she was famous—the most amazing actress, socialising with the stars, however she was the one that shone brighter than the others. Her sheer determination and exceptional beauty aided her in becoming the greatest, her heart felt it would explode with how proud she felt, on top of the world; she had finally ‘made it’.

_____She trembled slightly as his breath tickled her neck, she closed her eyes enjoying the warmth that gently caressed her neck—she was able to forget her previous fantasy as she was accelerated everyone into another.

_____ A smile spread broadly across Nathans face as he saw Adalia’s long charcoal eyelashes flutter almost portraying the same excitement that he felt so abruptly. He knew that pained expression she had worn mere seconds before, the absolute agony of wanting to escape: get out of this town , but the futility of this desire was obvious. He, just like anyone else wanted to escape from this tiny uneventful town; Adalia longed to be accepted into the upper class community, hoping desperately to be an actress, a gorgeous star whom everyone looked at—envied. He too wanted the fame, to promote his music and have his name screamed by millions of fans. He would make her happy, no matter what it would take, his head was shattering him, wanting to put her out of the vast amounts of pain she was suffering…Just like him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave feedback, it makes my day. (: xo