We're Just Two Men As God Had Made Us

Chapter Eleven

Mikey's POV

I woke up to a freezing cold sensation on my arm. My eyes were all gunky and I couldn't see a damn thing. Why's that? Am I in fucking heaven? *blinkblink* Oh that's right, my glasses. Where are they??? I squinted and saw this cold thing stuck into my arm. Hmm... pretty... Wait, I've seen that before on ER. That's an IV, isn't it? Omfg... Okay, now I remember where I am, and what happened. I turned my head to the right, albiet painfully, and saw my beloved Gee sleeping quite uncomfortably on the chair next to my bed. He was frowning and muttering and I reached out to caress his brow. He started and fell off the chair, making me giggle a little, only to have a sharp pain course through my chest. Gahh, can't I do anything without pain getting in the way??

"Mikey! Who did this to you??" Gerard had clambered back on to the chair and dragged it close to my bed, gripping my hand.

"Some loser jocks..." That was kinda ironic, since I was technically the "loser" here...

"Fuck them. They're jerks who are bored of their own lame lives and need to make others miserable to prove that they're fucked up bitches. Frankie's here too, he helped me carry you to the car and followed you to the hospital." He jerked his head towards a sleeping comatose figure snoring loudly in the corner sofa of the room. I wonder what that noise was... He jerked awake all of a sudden and screamed, "CATCH THE BEAVERS!!!" Ehh?

"Mikey! I told you!! If we went beaver hunting, none of this would have happened!!" Frank ran over and whacked me upside my head.

"Hey hey, give him a break here. He's all beat up." Gerard jumped to his feet and glared at Frank.

"It's alright, I'm fine." I didn't want them turning on each other while I was like this.

They clambered on the tiny bed and Frank sat at the foot of the bed, pulling my feet onto his lap and studying them, whilst Gerard wrapped his arms around me. I instantly felt better and cuddled up to him. I gazed at the two most amazing people in the world and felt that I wouldn't have it any other way...