We're Just Two Men As God Had Made Us

Chapter Fourteen

Gerards POV

I woke up to the sun streaming in from the dusty curtain. It was shining on my face and as perfect as it sounds for a movie scene, it was fucking bright! I shifted up and looked right into my love's face. He was still fast asleep, his chest rising softly as he breathed. Oh shit, mom! I jumped up and looked around, and realised she was away for the weekend to visit our aunt who was down with small pox. Nasty ehh?

"Wha-what's going on, Gee?" I heard a grouchy sounding voice protesting from the couch. I smiled and turned around, and saw a very disheveled looking Mikey blinking blearily at me. Oh God he looked sexy...

"Nothing. Mom's out for the weekend, remember? We're all alone.." I smirked and walked back to the couch, straddling him. "What ARE we going to do?"

"I can think of a few things," He giggled and pulled my down into a kiss. I broke away after a few minutes of heated making out and my mouth travelled down to his neck and began sucking gently, my teeth nipping his sensitive skin, drawing out lusty moans from his lips.

"Gee, fuck me..." He breathed.

"All in good time, my dear..." I grinned and slid further down his body. I left a trail of kisses down to his boxers and tugged it off with my thumbs, slowly and teasingly. I let my chin brush his bulge ever so slightly and he groaned, thrusting his hips upward. I took him into my mouth and sucked hard, drawing a globule of precum from his dick. He pushed himself further into my mouth and moaned loudly.

Mikey's POV

God, he was so good at this. I pulled out of his mouth, as difficult as it was to resist him, and whispered to him.

"Gee, I want to fuck you." He looked up at me and nodded, since I never actually did it before. I pulled him until he was bent over the sofa, kneeling on the floor and started to rim him. He moaned in pleasure and thrust his ass further to me. I smirked and stood up, spitting on my hand and lubricating my dick generously. I pushed the head at his opening until it popped in, and he quivered.

"What is is baby? You want me to stop?" I looked down at his face, twisted into a mixture of pain and pleasure. He shook his head and gestured for me to keep going. Soon, I had myself completely buried in him and began rocking slowly. After a few minutes, Gerard pushed back against me and matched my thrusts with his own.

"Harder Mikey," He whispered, voice heavy with desire. Harder? Alright.. I thrust harder and moved my hips to the right, hitting a spot in him that I figured I might. He arched back and moaned my name.

"Uhhh, Mikey, mmm... Do that again!" I willingly obliged and reached around to pull on his painfully hard dick. He soon came all over his stomach, screaming my name, causing me to reach my peak and fill him with my seed. The powerful orgasm had me shaking and had me seeing stars before my eyes. I collapsed on the sofa and pulled him next to me.

"That was a-fucking-mazing, Mikey," He panted, as out of breath as me. No wonder, that was some amazing sex...

"I love you so much, Gee..." I smiled up at him and kissed his lips.

"I love you too, Mikey," He murmured and we lay there in each others arms, leaving our problems and troubles outside this cocoon of warmth, love and beautiful exhaustion we created around us.