We're Just Two Men As God Had Made Us

Chapter Fifteen

Gerard's POV

It's 8 in the fucking morning and it's a Monday. I wonder what I'm doing awake. *shrugs* Must be insomnia, cuz I had plenty reason to be tired. The weekend flew by extremely quickly, I mean, doesn't time do the same when you have fun? Hehe... Me and Mikey fucked like bunnies the whole weekend. It was amazing how much stamina he had. Oh well, they say seventeen year olds are always horny... Mikey was off school for a while due to his injuries. I'm actually amazing at that since the lazy-shit-ass-wipe principal didn't even give those pussyjocks the "disciplinary action" they deserved. At least have them fucking suspended! But noooo... "Boys will be boys, Mr Way..." He spat when I went to see him about Mikey. Honestly, he's such a fag. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Who was it so fucking early in the morning?? I shuffled to the door and opened it to a very excited looking Frankie. Oh my god, not so early in the morning... He skipped in and hugged me.

"HI GEE!!!!! GREAT TO SEE YOU!!! Where's Mikey??" He squealed. It took me a few minutes to actually comprehend what he was saying since it was so goddamned early. I can't believe he can be like that in the morning.

"Still sleeping. Why aren't you in school, doofus?"

"Skipped..." He was looking around in our refrigerator and pulled out some orange juice.

"What the hell for?"

"Just so I could come over and keep Mikey company. I know, I know, I'm the most amazingly loyal friend in the world!" He sat down on the couch cleopatra style and fluttered his fingers in the gayest way ever. I rolled my eyes and sat down next to him, swigging the juice.

"Well, you're too fucking early to be the most loyal friend in the world right now because he's still asleep." His face fell momentarily and then brightened up again.

"I'll wake him!!" With that, he bounded off to Mikey's room and charged in, doing a shock-and-awe on his door, breaking it in half. Oh great, where are we gonna find a replacement door? I leaned against the doorway and watched, amused, as Frank jumped on top of Mikey and shook him.

"Argh! Where's the cannon??" Mikey shot up in bed and looked around him madly.

"HERE!!!!" Frankie squealed and hugged him. Mikey didn't even seem surprised that he was here and sqee-ed together with him. Whack jobs. I wished sometimes I could be like them and be completely mad, but I didn't really have friends who were as image-unconcious as Frank. Oh well.

"Morning Mikes." I smiled at him. He looked up and beamed.

"Morning Gee..." We exchanged a loving look and saw Frank sitting on the bed feeling left out. An awkward silence descended over us as Mikey looked between me and Frank.

"Frankie, wanna go out and grab brekkie with us?" Mikey piped up. I shot him a grateful look for breaking the awkwardness. Frank immediately brightened up and bounced on the bed.

"Quick, change!!!" He waved madly at Mikey, who was scrabbling around on the floor, as a result of Frank occupying up all the bed space, thus pushing him off. What was he doing? He was so disorientated in the morning. He finally got over himself, stood up and brushed past me, heading for the bathroom, whispering in my ear.

"Morning my love..." I got all shiverey and hugged myself, smiling madly inside. Man, it was like I was a teenage girl with a crush. I looked at Frank to see if he noticed anything but he, as usual, was preoccupied with being stupid. Oh well, looks like we have to put up with him for the whole day... Dang...