We're Just Two Men As God Had Made Us

Chapter Two

Mikey's POV

*Gulps* Hell with it, why not?
"I'm no weakling, I can take you!!"

Gerard's POV

Ehh? Alright... He asked for it.
"Here comes me!!" (Author's note, I quoted All That!)

I entered the corridor leading to the living room, hoping I look menacing. I wasn't really concerned about that since I almost filled the teeny corridor, appearing huge and loomy, but I was more concerned about what I was going to do.

As I entered, Mikey came into view. He was sprawled across the floor, grinning cheekily at me. Oh god he looks so delicious.

"Now, let me show you what I do to little boys who curse loosely" I said as I straddled him, pinning him down on the floor. I was kinda shocked by my daring but I just threw caution to the winds and proceeded to tickle him.

"STOPSTOP!!" Mikey squealed. "I'll promise to be good!"

"Not good enough," I whispered into his ear.

His happy flushed face looked up at me and he whispered, "Punish me then."

I looked at his soft, pink lips curved into such a sexy smile and I found myself lowering my face near his. As if moving on impuse, I kissed his lips softly. God he tasted good. Mikey broke away and looked up at me with huge eyes.

"Gee...?" He whipered.

GOD! "I'm sorry Mikey! I'm didn't mean to..." I made to get up but Mikey pulled my sleeve down. I looked at him questioningly and he pulled me down to kiss him. After 5 minutes of making out, we broke the kiss panting.

"If you're a freak, that makes the two of us." Mikey whispered, blushing."

"No Mikey, we're just two men, as God had made us," and I lowered my head to lose myself in another euphoric kiss.

Mikey's POV

Omg he kissed me, so softly I wondered if it actually happened. I looked up at him, wondering what that soft kiss meant. He muttered something and tried to get off me, but I quickly pulled him down and kissed him again. This was what I was waiting for, ever since my 16th birthday, when I felt something I never felt before.

FLASHBACK.
Mikey's POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU!!"
I blew out the candles on the cake with a huge huff and grinned happily around at all my family and friends surrounding me. I loved them all. Suddenly, I felt someone looking at me from behind. I turned around and looked across the table to see who it was. Gerard. He was looking at me with such intensity in his hazel eyes and I felt something in my stomach stir. I met his eyes with my own and I swore I felt a small electric current between us. I quickly squashed the feeling and looked away. My own brother!! Oh god no...

Suddenly Frankie, my best friend bounded up to me and dragged me to the kitchen for ice cream and I stumbled off, leaving Gerard looking after me, still watching.