We're Just Two Men As God Had Made Us

Chapter Twenty Eight

Frank's POV

I made my way home from McDonald's. Ray had to stay there to meet his brother's friend for some serious crap I wouldn't care about. Duh... Heeheehee. Okay, get serious. I wasn't stupid. I knew what Ray said, I heard him. Sonic hearning, BAM!! I never knew... I was confused. But why? I mean, if I didn't like Ray, I'd just be all, oh I'm so sorry but we'd never work out. I'd confront him and tell him I wasn't interested, before I hurt him. But why wasn't I doing all these things?

Cos you love him too, you idiot.

Sheesh, get out of my head. I mean seriously, can't a person get some priva- WHAT?? Waitwait, see, I'm in love with Gerard.

Time to come out of the stupid shell, stupid. You loved him because he was easy to. You had to divert your feelings, away from something you could never have. But now, you can. Go for it, moron...

Sometimes that little voice in everyone's head is stupid, but it may also be true, I realised. I need to tell Ray. Now. I ran towards McDonalds, not missing a heartbeat, my feet thudded on the tarmac, not a moment too soon.

Ray's POV

I was drumming my fingers on the table top in Macs. Seems like Louie's friend wasn't gonna show up. Some friend. I got up and left Mac's. In the distance, I saw a tiny little black blob, moving closer and closer. It got closer to me and I realised it was Frank. Frank? What the... He reached me but didn't slow down, and tackled me to the ground.

"OOF!" He groaned and rubbed his head. He wasn't as light as he looked. And he wasn't getting off me, and I was hurting. Oww...

"Frank... Get off me!" He shook his head.

"I need to say something." He said nervously. "I-I-I love you. I always have."

It took a while for his words to sink in. No fucking way... Not a person like me. I'm not worth Frank.

"Are you sure you haven't gotten me mixed up with someone else? Like Gerard?" I stood up abruptly brushing myself off.

"No!" He jumped up, shaking his head vigorously. "It was you, all along."

"But you never really talked to me, or touched me." I said sadly.

"Look, sometimes we don't do things we want to do, so that other's won't know we want to do them." He said softly.

When did Frank become so deep? There was a whole side of him I never saw before. Wow... I walked up to him, looking into his beautiful hazel eyes.

"Would you regret this?" He shook his head.

"Never."

That's all I ever needed. I pressed my lips to his, and felt the world whirl around me, a kaleidescope of colours and feelings. Relief, happiness, but most importantly, love. I thought, "I've found him, at last."