We're Just Two Men As God Had Made Us

Chapter Three

Gerard's POV

I smiled as I clapped along to the remaining words of the famous birthday song I've heard only thousands of times before. Mikey's face was illuminated in the glow of the candles on his cake, and I swore to God I'd never seen him so happy. Maybe because I hardly saw him nowadays. He's just spend hours locked up in his room, doing his own shit.

After blowing out his candles, he looked up with a huge grin. Suddenly, as though he sensed something, probably me staring at him, he spun around and met my eyes with his own huge ones. He had a small questioning look in then, and I swore I saw an answering spark in his eyes. I willed myself not to break eye contact. I wanted this moment to last forever. Unfortunately, Frankie bounded up behind him, probably high on skittles, and dragged him off to the kitchen. As I stared after him, I wondered what was this that I was feeling...

PRESENT
Gerard's POV

I smiled as I sucked on Mikey's neck and tasted the oceany sweetness of his skin. He moaned and writhed beneath me, only serving to make me grow harder. Oh, how long have I waited for this... I ground into him fiercely, feeling him push back against me. Oh fuck, that felt good.

"BANG!!" The door burst open.

Oh shit, MOM!!

"Gerrrard...? Ish dat youuu...?" slurred Mom.

Oh thank God. She was fuckin pissed, as always.

"Yeah mom," I attempted to conceal Mikeys face with my arm."

"Whoooosh dattt...?"

Lying through my teeth, "My new... um, hookup! Yeah, that's who..."
I bit Mikeys ear softly and whispered to him to play along. He let out a girlish giggle that seemed to satisfy my mother's curiousity. Well, as curious as you could get when you were fuckin drunk.

"Alright... Beha-ha-haaaaave!" She stumbled upstairs and slammed her bedroom door behind her. Drunk bitch.

"Now where were we?" I murmured, licking Mikey's ear and making him squeal.
"Oh... I think I remember..."