We're Just Two Men As God Had Made Us

Chapter Four

Mikey's POV

Shit. I thought we were busted when mom staggered in. Thank God she comes home drunk sometimes, though that's not always a good thing. Gee did great at the whole impromptu-hiding-me-from-mom thing. That's one of the manymany reasons why I love him so much. He's just so brilliant at times, but he's doesn't really know it.

My thoughts were inturrupted as he kissed me again, pressing his body into mine. It was like we couldn't get close enough. I reached up and pulled off his shirt and bit gently on one of his nipples. It hardened and Gerard moaned softly. He yanked my shirt off and shifted against me. The friction of heated skin against skin drove me wild.

"Whaddya say we continue this in our room...?" Gerard panted, obviously aroused.

"Fuck yeah," I whispered back, gazing at him through hooded eyes.

We groped our way to our room in the dark and locked the door behind us. Gerard pushed me onto his bed and removed his pants and boxers, revealing his erect dick. I felt mine twitch in anticipation as he undid my zipper with his teeth, and naughty grin on his face.

Gerard's POV

Wow, I still couldn't believe this was happening. I was this close to Mikey's crotch, and he was letting me stay this close! There really is a God...

I got rid of Mikey's pants and boxers and sat back to admire him. He was so slender... A contrast against me, that's for sure.

He looked up at me through heavily lidded eyes and said, using his special nickname for me whenever he wanted something.
"Gee, fuck me."

Oh God, when he put it like that, how could I refuse. But I had yet to taste him.

I licked the tip of his dick and smiled when Mikey moaned involuntarily and thrust his hips upward towards me. I suddenly took him whole into my mouth and deep throated him, and that caused him to widen his eyes and thrust further into my mouth. Oh he tasted so good. I let him face-fuck me for a few minutes and when I sensed he was about to come, I pulled him out of my mouth.

He groaned and whined, "Gee..."

"Not yet Mikey, I want you to come with me."

He smiled and turned over, lying on his front and thrust his ass towards me. I slowly inserted myself into him and stopped each time he whimpered. Before long, I had completely buried myself in him. After a few minutes, he whispered.

"Fuck me, Gee."

I couldn't pass that up. I started to move in and out of him, encouraged by his moans. I reached around him and started to pull on him. After a few minutes of this heated fucking, he moaned, "Gee, I'm gonna cummm...."

"Good, baby, me too." With that, I came deep into him, groaning from the release, and Mikey came into my hand. I pulled slowly out of him and held his gaze as I licked his cum off my hand. He smiled and we then lay back down on the bed with him lying on my chest.

"Gee...?" Mikey whispered.

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

I kissed his lips softly. "I love you too."

Then we drifted off to sleep, holding each other tight, safe in each other's arms.