We're Just Two Men As God Had Made Us

Chapter Forty Eight

Mikey's POV
I kissed him lightly, still locked in our embrace. He smiled against my mouth and parted his lips to accomodate my wandering tongue. It found its way into his mouth and I tasted what I had been missing for so long. His tongue shyly met mine and I moaned at the intensity of the contact. Our kiss deepened and he ran his hands lightly down my back, stopping at my hips and pulled my in towards him.

"Okay, as much as I would enjoy this mush-moment, I think we should leave now," an pleased sounding Frank spoke up. We broke the kiss and turned to the guys who had gathered on the porch.

"Thanks guys," I said, smiling gratefully at them. "For everything."

"Sure," Sarah spoke, looking very happy indeed. "We'll just be leaving now," she added and looked pointedly at the guys. Hurried "Oh sure"s and "See ya"s were exchanged and soon it was just me and Gerard left standing on the porch. I looked into his beatuful eyes. No matter how Gerard tried to pull shutters over his eyes, I could always read them. And now they were open to me, and in them I saw joy, the brightest in the universe, and unconditional love, oh so warm. Tears came to my eyes and rolled down my cheeks.

"Hey..." Gerard said soothingly, wiping them away with his thumbs, his fingers cupping my face.

"It's just that, I've missed you so much," I sniffled, my voice cracking.

"Well, now I'm here," he replied and pulled me into another sweet, loving kiss. I sighed contentedly and let my hands stroke his sides gently. I did this unconciously and didn't know I was touching him until he let out a moan, muffled by our kiss. I grinned against his mouth and deepened the kiss. Our lips locked, the kiss became more passionate and urgent, filled with the pent up need in the months that passed of deprivation. My eyes fluttered open and I moved awya, just an inch away from his mouth, to whisper.

"Fuck me Gee..." I breathed drunkenly, brain clouded with desire.

"No," he pulled away. On catching my confused gaze, he added, "But I'll make love to you." With that, he kissed me hard and hooked him thumbs into my belt loops, and pulled me into the laundry room. We fell on a mound of clothing on the floor and I straddled Gerard, grinding him with my hips. He groaned and bucked upwards.

"Ray's gonna kill us," he gasped, not really caring about the consequences.

"So let him, later," I smiled and started to unbutton his shirt. The fabric fell off, revealing a smooth white chest. I kissed him, running my hands down his chest, stroking the smooth skin I had ached to feel under my hands for so long. I broke the kiss momentarily to remove my shirt and wiggle out of my pants, urgent for the feel of skin on skin.

"You're so beautiful," Gerard said, his eyes drinking in my form.

"As you are," I replied, and started kissing my way down his torso. Removing his pants and boxers, I kissed my way along his length before engulfing him in my mouth. I heard him let out a long moan and he tangled his hands in my hair, entwining his fingers in my locks. Bobbing my head up and down, I felt him shiver before me as I scraped the underside of his member with my teeth. I crawled back up depite his indignant whines and licked his ear, causing him to shiver.

"Make love to me," I whispered in his ear. He didn't have to reply, and nodded. Flipping us around, I was now on all fours on the sheets and he was behind me.

"Ready?" he asked, tentative. We hadn't done this in so long.

"Ready." I took a deep breath and steadied myself. I felt him slightly penetrate me and felt that burst of pain. I gritted my teeth and pushed back against him, causing him to move further into me. He squeaked in surprise; now his full length was buried inside of me, but he held it there. After a few seconds, I was ready. I started to move against him, back and forth, and he took the cue, meeting my thrusts with his own. The pain gave way to pleasure, first slowly, then came with full vengeance. I pushed back against him, urging him to go faster. His long smooth strokes weren't enough. His thrusts became more erratic, and he hit my prostrate, milking a throaty moan from me, right from my toes. He reached around and wrapped his warm hand around my length, stroking it in time to his thrusts.

"I'm close," he moaned, thrusting faster.

"Cum for me," I replied, bucking into his hand, vision hazy in the fog of pleasurable sensations. I too was close, and my release was approaching too, like a train in the distance coming closer. He stroked me faster and he gave one final thrust and came inside of me, screaming my name. His hot seed inside of me was all it took and I arched my back and came into his hand, screaming his name. Our names rang in the air, merged as one and flew off together, hand in hand, and we were left lying on the once clean sheets, panting for breath.

"Gerard," I gasped, turning to him.

"Hmm?" he turned his head, his chest rising and falling rapidly.

"I loved that, thank you," I struggled to steady my breathing.

"No, thank you my love," Gerard spoke, breaths slowing.

"We need more stamina," I grinned, cuddling up to him.

"Well, we've got a whole long while to practise, Mikey," he said and we both chuckled softly, cuddling up to each other, and within minutes, we fell asleep, into the deepest, most peaceful sleep each of us has had in a while, now that we were in each others arms, we could sleep soundly once more.