We're Just Two Men As God Had Made Us

Chapter Fifty Six

Mikey's POV

After Ray managed to extract Frank from us and take him to Wendy's, (Frank went more than obligingly!) we had the house to ourselves. I hadn't gotten any in a LOOONG while, and when I realised we had the house to ourselves, my thoughts sprung to the inevitable. But after what Gerard had been through, I wasn't really sure if he was up to it. I sighed and decided to go into the kitchen to make some coffee, heh heh, POIZENNN!! I reached up to open the cupboard and scrambled to get the coffee tin down. I retrieved it, turned around, and found myself face to face with Gerard. I gasped and dropped the tin, and it clattered noisily to the floor. Gerard barely noticed, and he pushed up against me, making me gasp softly again.

"I've missed you..." He said softly, and lowered his mouth to my neck and began sucking softly. A soft moan escaped my lips as his hot mouth covered my jugular and bit down softly. My hips pushed up involuntarily as he attacked my sensitive neck, and he growled and ground his hips against me. I pulled his head up by his hair and crashing my lips down onto his. He kissed back hungrily and grinned against my mouth. I moaned and continued to grind myself against him. By this time, we were so unbelievably hard, it was torturing to keep restraining clothing on. Hands fumbled everywhere, and before you could say "Strip," clothes were rustling, sliding down our bodies and we were standing naked in the kitchen, making out feverishly. Our kiss was so open-mouthed, I could feel the cool air against my tongue as we slid our tongues in and out of each others mouths.

"Don't you want... Oh!" My statement was interrupted as Gerard ground against me desperately, causing a lustful heated friction that illicited moans from the both of us.

"Don't you want to take this to the bedroom?" I gasped, feeling the cool countertop press against my ass.

"What for? No one's here," Gerard growled, thrusting up against me, making me whimper. "Besides, it's so fucking hot to do it here."

I loved it when Gerard became roughish when we had sex. It had been so long, I had almost forgotten what it feels like to know that I, and only I made him feel like that. I smiled softly and Gerard looked up, question in his eyes. I smiled in reply and pulled him down again. He lifted me up onto the counter and pushed against my opening. I whimpered softly and he looked up again, concerned this time.

"It's been a long time, just prep me first," I told him, stroking his newly white hair. He nodded, understanding in his eyes, and sucked his finger, a mischievious look flashing in his eyes. I groaned and my hand travelled south, but he smacked it away with his free hand.

"Not yet..." He trailed off, smiling. He took his lubricated finger and prodded at my opening. I gasped at the touch and squirmed slightly.

"Go on," I assured him. "I'm as ready as I can be."

He nodded and pushed it into the first knuckle. I clenched my muscles at the invasion, but felt a familiar twinge of pain mingled with pleasure. Pushing myself down onto his finger, the pain slowly gave was to pleasure as Gerard thrust his finger into me, first slowly, then rougher. I moaned slightly and humped his stomach slightly.

"I'm ready," I whispered into his ear, grinding myself down onto his finger. He removed his finger, and quickly replaced it with his dick. I moaned, long and loud, and drew his head to my chest, clutching onto his hair. Gerard groaned in response and started to thrust into me.

"Harder... Faster..." I gasped, moving myself in time with his thrusts.

"Oh Mikey... You feel so... Good... Too good..." He moaned, gasping between his words. His hand travelled to my dick and began stroking in time with our movements. I was lost in a citrus spectrum of pleasure,spicy red lust, warm orange heat, and vibrant yellow happiness. I smiled and squeezed myself around him, drawing a long moan from him. I thrust into his hand, feeling the stroking get to me. He whimpered, signalling that he was close, and came inside of me. I felt his heat gush inside of me, and I literally warmed up, and that drove me over the edge. I came, screaming his name loudly. Our passionate moans died down as did the climax of our orgasms, and we remained stationary, panting for a while. Gerard smiled at me and helped me down. Gathering our clothes, we made our way to our room, chucking our clothes in the laundry room on the way. Exhausted, we lay down in bed and covered ourself. Despite being the older, more dominant one, Gerard always liked me to hold him, and I did so willingly, breathing in the meadowy softness of his hair. I smiled into his hair, and we both fell asleep, our chest rising and falling in unison, in perfect harmony.

--Likey? XD--