Sequel: But You Loved Me
Status: Completed. Thank you all for all the love you've given this. Much appreciated. x

You're Gonna Love Me

001

“So, this brother of yours…” I began uninterestedly, picking up a nearby CD case and reading the track listing.

“Frank, shut up,” I was cut off swiftly by a very pissed off tone. I smirked to myself, and then looked up, wiping the smirk from my face just as Mikey swiveled around in his chair. “He’s all you’ve been talking about recently! I don’t care how interested you are in him, its not gonna happen, so give up now.” He said as-a-matter-of-fact, before turning back to the desk in front of him, where his laptop sat, logged on, a blank word document open and covering the screen. He sighed, his fingers pausing over the keyboard for a moment before beginning to type. Normally, I would have been my annoying self and read over his shoulder – which I knew very well that he hated – but I wasn’t exactly all that interested in what he was writing for our history essay. I would only be getting him to re-write it all for me in a few days. I never really had been one to do homework. And besides, I had bigger and better things to be thinking about. So instead I stood up, and picked up my – empty – bag from the floor.

“Fine. I’m leaving then. See you at school.” I said brightly before leaving the room, closing the door behind me, then heading down the stairs and towards the door, my footsteps slowing when I reached the hallway, in the hope that I would see him, but unfortunately there was no luck, and I reached the front door without so much of a sign of him. I simply shrugged it off and headed out of the door and started my walk home. I would see him eventually, and when I did, then I’d make him realize that we were meant to be together.

- - -
“Hello?”

“Hello Michael.” I replied, smirking as I heard him sigh from the other end of the phone line.

“What do you want?”

“No need to be so rude, I was only looking for a good-natured conversation.”

“Well that’s failed already hasn’t it? There’s nothing good natured about you.” Mikey mumbled, clearly bored. I scoffed sarcastically.

“I beg to differ. I am a perfectly wonderful and good natured person. Stop being so negative.”

He sighed. “Frank, did you actually wantsomething? Or did you just call to annoy me?” he asked.

“Well actually-.” I began but he cut me off.

“I thought so. Now if you don’t mind, I have homework to do. And, coincidentally, so do you. Now, goodbye.” He replied, before hanging up. I took the phone from my ear and flipped it closed, shaking my head. I wasn’t intentionallyannoying. Well, actually, I was. But only because it was, realistically, my only source of fun.

So, back to Gerard, I have a plan, – apart from convincing him that I’m perfect for him obviously – as far as I know, he’s as straight as a plank of wood, so clearly, I can’t just go in there all guns a blazing I have to get to know him first, find out just exactly how much like the wood he is. Not that it will matter in the end. Eventually, he’ll have no choice but to realize just how good we could be together.

I know you’re probably thinking ‘Man he’s an arrogant git,’ trust me, I’m really not as bad as I seem, I am actually a genuinely nice person. But when I see something I want. I won’t stop until I get it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, This chapter kinda rambles a bit.
But from the next chapter onwards it will get better trust me. :)

Comments? Criticize as much as you like (constructively) :)