Ocean's Call

Image
Image
Hailey Cox is not your version of a girl who drools over Abercrombie or spritz Chanel N.05 on her wrists so much, it leeches into her bloodstream.
She, in fact is your surfer.
She has a Australian pelican named DoDo that waddles after her and eats cookies.
Image
Hailey Cox live with her older brother, Brittan and her best friend, Cassie Novak in the Colo-i-Suva rain forest located in Fiji, Hawaii facing the South Pacific on twenty acres of pure paradise.
She strives for the salt in her hair, the smoke coming from Mt Nabukelevu and swimming with the dusky dolphins.
Hailey, highly enthusiastic with bright blue eyes and her face framed by her wispy blonde hair, she's all what you need to melt your heart, I tell you, with a combination of a good humor, high level of energy and out-spoken, her personality's enough is a poisonous dart though your heart. But, ask her about her parents, she will literally bite your head off.
"My damned parents are long gone, And I don't give a fuck.
For all I know, they dumped Brittan and I alone at the beach after a bonfire.
I grew up without a mommy or a daddy, and clearly, they didn't love us when we were little.
I don't want to meet..whoever they are."

Now, Cassie's another story. Ten years ago, her parents somehow...disappeared before Christmas..without a trace.
Every time the phone rings, she runs over and picks it up, praying to God they found her parents, dead or alive. But that call hasn't come yet.
Maybe it will. Maybe, it won't.
Her family is a complete mystery.
With her thick black hair, a signature laugh and light brown eyes with a gentle smile, she has good taste in rap and likes rocks.
Indeed she is an odd girl.
With Kiersten living right next door, she'll come right in and call out "HONEY I'M HOME!" and make her self comfortable on a sofa as Hailey and Brittan comes in, baffled to see her. She likes to debate, and she'll jam educational shit down your throat.
Anything she finds out on television is educational.
She can decode people's behaviors and make guesses that comes true or not.
No, she's not a psychic.
She just happens to make good guesses.
Brittan on the other hand, is the complete opposite of Hailey.
I'll let you find out the rest of Hailey, Brittan, Kiersten and Cassie.
Are you up for it?