Sequel: Where's My Romeo?
Status: Finshed

Who Said Romeo was the Perfect Man

Perfect Timing

“Abby, what’s wrong?”

“I was coming back from the mess hall when Robert grabbed me. He was about to…” I stuttered but I couldn’t finish. I took a breath. “But Chad stopped him. The campus security came.”

“Abby, I am so sorry. I shouldn’t have let you go out there by yourself. He was talking about you and I should’ve known.” I put my finger over his mouth.

“Nothing happened. I’m fine.”

“That’s just it. He tried though. I can’t believe that he would try. He betrayed my friendship,” he said shaking with anger.

“Andrew, please don’t leave me,” I said as buried my head into his chest.

“I’m not going anywhere,” he whispered.

That night he did the very thing I had asked him to do that morning. He held me throughout the night. Everyday for the rest of my life I will love him because of what he did for me that night.

It felt so right sleeping in his arms. I knew that I was protected. I woke with his arms protectively around me. I opened my eyes and saw him sleeping peacefully. I felt so right with him, but I had only known him for a week. I thought for a second that he might be playing me. After all, he was known for being the player of the sophomore class, but then I remembered what Chad said about how he had never seen Andrew care this much for somebody. But right now, I all I know is that he stayed with me when I needed it the most.

I tried to wriggle out of Andrew’s arms without waking him but failed. Andrew slowly opened his eyes and smiled.

“I was trying to go take a shower,” I said. He moved his arms and let me get up. I walked over to my closet and grabbed some clothes.

“Are you okay?” Andrew asked sitting up.

“I’ll be fine,” I said smiling.

“Are you sure?”

“No,” I said shaking my head. He got up and held me.

“I can’t say that I know how you are feeling because I don’t, but I can say that everything is going to be okay. Robert and the other guy will most likely get kicked out so you will never have to see them again,” he said. He pulled away and held my head in his hands. He wiped away the tears that I hadn’t noticed had fallen.

“I think I am going to take a bubble bath,” I said smiling. “Would you like to join me?”

“Would you want me to after everything that happened last night?” he asked.

“I just don’t want to be alone.” I don’t think I will be able to be alone for a while.

“I would love too,” he said smiling.

We went into the bathroom and I turned the hot water on. I noticed that my bra was hanging
on the mirror. Andrew had already taken his clothes off and gotten into the tub. I continued taking my clothes and climbed into the tub. I sat on Andrew’s lap and leaned back against his chest. He rested his chin on my collarbone and then slowly slid his arms around me.

“What if the whole school knows what happened?” I said suddenly.

“Then they know. Just remember that you have friends that care a lot about you, and will
never think differently of you,” he whispered.

“I don’t know what I would’ve done if you hadn’t been here for me last night,” I said.

“You will have me whenever you need me, Abby.”

“Chad said last night that he has never seen you care for anyone like you’ve had with me,” I said.

“Chad can be very observant about some things,” he said. I could feel him smiling. “So he figured what was going on between me and you?”

“Yeah.” We sat in silence for a while until Andrew started kissing my neck. He then started sucking and biting making me moan. I turned around so that I was facing him. I then started kissing him. His licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I gladly let him. We both explored each other’s mouth. His hands made their way down to ass. I ran my fingers through his hair. He made his way down to my breast planting kisses along the way. He was about to kiss my breast when there was a knock on the door. Andrew moaned. “Prefect timing,” I heard Andrew mumble.

“Who is it?” I yelled.

“It’s Chad and Beca.”

“Hold on a minute,” I yelled back. I got out and dried off. I was pulling on my underwear.

“I think I am going to take a quick shower,” Andrew said as he watched me get dressed. I nodded and walked out of the bathroom. I shut the bathroom door and then looked for my shorts and a shirt. I finally found some and put them on quickly. I went over to the door and opened it and saw Chad and Beca. Beca pulled me into a tight hug as soon as she saw me.

“Oh my God, I can’t believe that Robert would do something like that,” she said still hugging me.

“What took you so long to answer the door?” Chad asked as Beca finally let go of me.

“I was in the bathtub.”

“Is Andrew here?” Beca asked.

“Um, yeah, he’s taking a shower.”

“Oh, sorry for disrupting you,” Chad said smiling. Chad went and sat on my desk chair while Beca sat on his lap.

“Its fine,” I said shutting the door. I went over and sat down on the bed.

“So are you going to be okay?” Beca asked.

“If somebody else asks me that I will defiantly not be all right.”

“Yeah, I think she’s alright,” Chad said smiling. I started smiling and then we all ended up laughing. We finally stopped when Andrew came out of the bathroom.

“Hey, just to let you know, Andrew, if you break her heart, I’ll break your face,” Beca said seriously.

“Yeah, I know,” he said as he sat down on the bed next to me.

“So, do you guys want to go have breakfast? I think they’re having pancakes and French toast this morning,” Chad said.

“Yeah, we might as well,” I said.

“Are you sure? If you want I’ll go get your breakfast and bring it up to you?” Andrew asked me.

“No, I’ll have to face the music some time so let’s go,” I said standing up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Abby's clothes
Please comment
xoxo