Sequel: Where's My Romeo?
Status: Finshed

Who Said Romeo was the Perfect Man

What Goes Around Comes Around

“Everyone is staring at me,” I whispered to Andrew as he held my hand since he was on crutches. We were waiting in line for our food. Everyone who walked past us stared at me. I could hear the people in front of us talk about what happened and they both kept looking over their shoulders and giving me dirty looks.

“Once we get our food, do you want to go eat outside?” Andrew whispered in my ear.

“Yeah, that would be nice,” I said. We got our food and walked outside. We went and sat on the side of the mess hall where there were hardly any people. Beca and Chad came out holding hands. They sat down in front of us and smiled.

We were had finished eating and we were talking about random things when a senior came over to us.

“Um, Abigail Steingard?” she asked.

“Yeah.”

“Mr. Dempsey would like to talk to you in his office,” she said. I nodded and stood up.
Andrew stood up too.

“Can you come with me?” I asked Andrew. He nodded his head.

“Um, will catch up to you guys later,” Andrew said to Beca and Chad. We started walking towards the headmaster’s house. We knocked on their door and Mrs. Dempsey answered the door.

“Hi, I was asked to see Mr. Dempsey,” I said.

“He is in his office,” she said smiling. We walked into his office. Mr. Dempsey was sitting behind a desk doing paperwork.

“Hello, Miss Steingard,” he said. He looked up and saw Andrew. “And Mr. Lyman. I wasn't expecting to see you.”

“Abby asked me if I would come with her,” Andrew said.

“Well, please sit down,” he said formally. “Now I have dealt with the situation from last night, and I would like to inform you that Mr. Cox and Mr. Ludwick have been expelled from Dempsey Academy. And if you would like, you could press charges.”

“I would,” I said simply.

“Well, we will fill out all the paperwork.”

“Um, have you told my parents?” I asked.

“Well, in most situations we would have notified them already, but I will let you choose weather or not to tell them.”

“Thank you,” I said.

“Well, that will be all. Have a great Sunday afternoon,” he said smiling. We stood up and left. We decided to go back to my room and do our homework.

“So what do you have to finish?” I asked him as we walked into my room.

“I have an essay for history that’s due tomorrow, my math homework, and I have another essay that’s due on Tuesday for my Literature class,” he said.

“Same here, except I’m already done with my math” I said grinning.

We worked on our homework until around 1 when we decided to go get lunch. We were walking back when Brie walked towards us.

“Oh God,” I said softly.

“Hey Andrew, I can’t believe you would want to hang out with that slut,” she said. “Did you hear what she did last night? She tried to make a move on Robert, but he said no so she told everyone that he rapped her. And now Robert has gotten expelled.”

“Oh, is that what’s going around?” I said sourly. “Robert got what he deserved.”

“Oh well, I’ll see you at volleyball practice, Abby. Call me whenever you want to ditch this loser, Andrew,” she said as she walked away.

“Okay, the whole turn into her worst nightmare is looking really good right now,” I said as soon as she was gone.

“We need to start planning that now,” Andrew said.

“Let’s go finish our homework and then find Chad and Beca and start plotting,” I said smirking.

“Alright, let’s go,” he said smiling. We finished all of our homework around 2:30. Andrew had called Chad and told him to meet us at the football field.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to get this out. I have been really busy.
please comment
xoxo