Sequel: Where's My Romeo?
Status: Finshed

Who Said Romeo was the Perfect Man

Such A Con Artist

I jolted up from my sleep, breathing heavily.

“Abby? What’s wrong?” Andrew asked. Apparently, I had waked him up from my abrupt movement.

“I saw him,” I said as tears started running down my face.

“Robert? Abby, he isn’t going to hurt you again,” he said as he held me.

“It wasn’t just him,” I said remembering those eyes that I thought I had long forgotten.

“Who else was it?” he asked but it just made me cry harder. I buried my face into Andrew’s chest as we lay on the bed.

We laid there for what seemed like hours until I had stopped crying finally. I looked up at Andrew who was still holding me. He looked down at me and smiled. He bent down and kissed my forehead.

“Are you okay?” he asked. I just nodded my head. “Do you want to talk about it?”

“No, not right now,” I said softly. I sat up and looked at my computer. “She accepted me as a friend.”

“What?” he said sitting up too. “What is her favorite band?”

“Way ahead of you. She absolutely loves Panic! At The Disco and she wants to have Brendon Urie’s baby. Wow, I would’ve never guessed that,” I said as I scanned down the page.

“Didn’t you say something about having Brendon’s phone number?” he asked.

“Yeah, I have it,” I said putting my laptop away.

“So, couldn’t you mention something about having it?”

“Maybe. Right now I think we should just get to know her better,” I said folding my arms across my chest.

“Hey, are you going to be okay?” he said as he came up behind me and slid his arms around my waist.

“Yeah. Do you want to go to dinner? You must be hungry because I am.”

“Yeah, let’s go.”

“Just let me fix my face,” I said smiling.

“You’re right, you need a lot of work done especially around the eyes,” he said joking. I walked into the bathroom and tried to make myself look like I hadn’t been crying for an hour or two. Andrew was standing at the door staring at me.

“If you have something to say you better say it,” I said smiling as I reapplied my eyeliner.

“Its just that I’m really glad that you came here.”

“I am too.”

We walked down to the mess hall. We must have been late to dinner because there was hardly anyone in there. I scanned the room and saw Cassidy sitting at a table. I nudged Andrew and pointed over there. We got our food and sat down to a table that was close to where Cassidy was sitting. We sat there for a little bit when I had an idea. I got out my phone and texted Andrew.

Ask me who im texting?

He looked up at me and smiled.

“Who are you texting?” he asked bending over so he could see my phone better.

“Brendon,” I said smiling.

“Which Brendon?” he asked.

“Brendon Urie from Panic!” I said. I looked up to see Cassidy staring at me.

“Oh, what are you talking about?”

“He asked me if I wanted tickets to go to the concert Halloween weekend in Chicago. I told him maybe,” I said smiling. After a few more minutes I noticed Cassidy get up and come over to our table.

“Hi, I couldn’t help but hear that you know Brendon Urie,” she said sitting down.

“Yeah, I met him last year.”

“Yeah, but you actually have his phone number,” she said in amazement.

“Yep, I got it when I interviewed Panic!. So are you a fan of Panic! then?” I asked.

“Oh my God, yes. They are amazing!” she said.

“Well, I have an extra ticket to a concert that they are playing at and would you like to go. I don’t know who else to ask,” I said.

“Oh my God yes, that would be amazing.”

“Okay, well, we got to go so we’ll talk to you later,” Andrew said standing up.

“Oh, okay, um call me when you can,” she said. I stood up.

“Yeah, so I’ll probably see you in class and I’ll talk to you about the concert thing,” I said walking out to Andrew who had already had left.

“Yeah, thank you so much for asking me, and I was wondering if you could give me Brendon’s phone number?”

“Why don’t you just ask him yourself? We are going to be hanging out with them and all the other bands that are going to be there like all weekend.”

“What? How did you get to be able to do that?” Cassidy asked in awe.

“I work at Hot Topic and I was asked to go and be there shadows for the weekend,” I said simply.

“Cool. Well, I got to go. Brie and all of the volleyball team are going to go get coffee. Oops,” she said when she realized what she had said. “You weren’t supposed to know.”

“Hey, even if I did know, I probably wouldn’t go anyways,” I said smiling. “Why do you hang out with her, anyways? She is so bitchy.”

“Her older sister is really good friends with my older sister so we kinda grew up together,” she said.

“Oh.”

“She has gotten worse though. She use to be really nice, but ever since we started high school she has become a bitch.”

“You know, you could hang out with me, Andrew, Beca, and Chad,” I said smiling.

“I don’t know. Maybe.”

“Well, you can always hang out with us. I probably should go. Andrew is getting impatient,” I said looking over to Andrew who was leaning against a tree staring at me.

“Hey, are you okay about everything that happened last night?” she asked as I was about to walk away.

“I’ll be fine,” I said as I walked over to Andrew who was smiling.

“What?” I asked Andrew. We began walking to my room.

“Nothing,” he said innocently. “But you are such a con artist.”

“Thanks, you make me feel absolutely wonderful, and I wasn’t conning her. I was just being nice. You should try it,” I said smiling.

“You should try it too,” he said as we walking up to my room. “I was wondering if you would want to go out with me this Saturday after you’re done with work?”

“I guess we could do that,” I said smirking.

“You do know that we haven’t even gone out on a date yet.”

“Yeah, that is a little weird considering we’ve slept together.” We were walking down the hall to my room when I saw a bouquet of black roses.

“Did you get me flowers?” I asked as I picked up the roses and looked them.

“Um, no,” he said hesitantly.

“I wonder who sent them.”

“There’s a note,” he said as he pulled a piece of paper out. “‘You walked by me everyday, now I’m just waiting for you to realize that you love me too,’” Andrew read off the note.

“Great, now I have a stalker,” I said as I walked into my room carrying the roses. “Well, at least they’re my favorite flower.”

“Are you going to keep them?” Andrew asked as he turned some music on.

“Did I ever tell you that at my school in LA we sent a rose to the person that we wanted to go to the dance with?” I put the flowers on my desk. “Once we had a masquerade ball and we had no idea who asked us to go. It was pretty hard to decide which rose to except because you never knew who sent it to you.”

“Maybe you should suggest that for the next ball. So are you going to keep the flowers?”

“Yeah, since they are my favorite and black roses are really expensive,” I said as I lay next to Andrew on the bed.

“So what do you want to do?”

“I just want to be with you.” I snuggled up closer to his chest. I felt his hands snake around my waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this really long chapter. xD
I have an idea for another story so I might post it soon on here.
Please comment and do all of that other jazzy stuff.
xoxo