Sequel: Where's My Romeo?
Status: Finshed

Who Said Romeo was the Perfect Man

Doing My Job Correctly

The next day we got up and got ready for the day. I took a shower and changed, and then we went to the office to officially check Brendon in as a visitor. We were walking back and there were hardly any people up since it was so early.

“Where is everybody?” Brendon asked.

“Well, some are probably working out, some might be eating breakfast, and mostly everybody else is probably sleeping.”

“Oh, so what are we going to do?”

“Go eat breakfast,” I said in a duh tone. We walked into the mess hall and got our food. We sat at a table in the back of the room.

“What classes do you have today?” he asked.

“I have British Lit, English, Consumer Math, Biology, and World History.”

“Oh, fun,” he said sarcastically. “Do I have to sit through it all?”

“Only if you want to do my job correctly,” I said as I took a bite of food.

“Oh, um, I guess I can sit through all of your classes and follow you around with all your little friends,” he said as he played with his food.

“Only because you love me,” I said smiling. I looked up to see Andrew walking over to us.

“Hey,” he said to me before he kissed my forehead. He sat down next to me.

“How was your night?” I asked.

“Long. It felt so weird not having you in my arms,” he whispered. “How about yours?”

“Pretty good. I got a little cold because I didn’t have you to warm me up,” I said seductively. Brendon cleared his throat.

“Um, not to break up this love fest but people are staring at me,” he said looking around. I looked around too and smiled at Bren. I got up and stood on the table.

“Okay, for all of you who don’t know,” I yelled through the mess hall. “This is Brendon Urie from Panic At The Disco, and he will be in all of my classes today. So for those who are lucky enough to be in one of my classes you will meet him and for those who aren’t he will also be at the football game tonight.” I got down from the table and smiled.

“You are such a pain in the ass, you know that, right?” Brendon whispered.

“That’s what I’m for,” I said grinning.

“What’s that about?” Andrew whispered in my ear as I ate the rest of my breakfast.

“Um, I’ll tell you about it later,” I said hesitantly.

“Why not now?”

“Because there is too many around and I don’t want everybody to know,” I whispered.

“Alright,” Andrew said. “I have to go and talk to my English teacher about a paper that’s due soon. I’ll see you in math,” he said standing up.

“Yeah,” I said. Consumer Math and Biology are the only classes that Andrew and I had together. “Have you seen Beca and Chad?”

“Um, I think Beca stayed in Chad’s room last night so I don’t know where they are,” Andrew said before he kissed and left.

“Are you going to tell him?” Brendon asked as we went to my first class.

“I will if he bugs me about it,” I said quietly.

“Hey, can I have your autograph?” I looked up to see one of the girls that sat behind me in Brit Lit.

“Um, yeah, I guess,” Brendon said.

“You really are the lead singer from Panic At The Disco?” she asked.

“Yeah,” Brendon said uncertainly.

“That is so cool,” she said as Brendon handed back the piece of paper to her. She turned around and walked back to her friends and started whispering.

“Is it always like this?” I asked Brendon.

“I guess, but it’s cool that when I go somewhere the fans always come up to me. But I’m also glad that we’re not as popular as like Fall Out Boy because one they get so many groupies. I once was hanging’ with Pete and Patrick and we had people following us everywhere,” he said. I looked up and saw the teacher walk in. Everybody quieted down and she began her lecture.
♠ ♠ ♠
Abby's outfit
please comment.
I would love to know what you guys think of it.
xoxo