Sequel: Where's My Romeo?
Status: Finshed

Who Said Romeo was the Perfect Man

Only When I'm Around You

“I can’t believe you do this everyday,” Brendon said as we ate lunch.

“Seriously, Bren, didn’t you ever go to high school?” I said grinning.

“Yeah, well, but half the time I skipped.”

How did you ever graduate?” I said.

“Hey, just because I’m not the brains doesn’t mean I’m not smart,” he said defensively.

“In other words, you paid for your diploma,” I said smiling.

“You guys act like you’re brother and sister,” said Beca as she watched Bren and I poke each other.

“I surprised that Cassidy hasn’t tried to have Bren’s baby yet,” I said trying to change the subject.

“What do you mean?” Brendon asked worriedly.

“Well, there is this one girl who we’re friends with, and we found out that she wants to have your baby,” I said smiling.

“Oh that’s great,” Brendon said. “Another fan girl.”

“Have you even seen Cassidy?” Chad asked.

“I haven’t seen her since I talked to her about the concert,” I said.

“I haven’t either,” Beca said.

“I don’t even think she has been in any of her classes for a few days,” Andrew said.

“She could be sick,” Brendon suggested.

“She might be,” I said.

“Hey, you could ask Brie,” Andrew said smiling.

“I don’t think she would even answer if I asked her,” I said returning the smile.

“I don’t know why anyone would ignore you,” Andrew said leaning in.

“Well, I know of some reasons why someone would ignore you,” I said getting closer to him.

“Oh, that’s harsh,” he said smiling.

“Oh, you deserve it,” I said before kissing him. “What time do we have to be on the football field tonight?”

“7,” he said as he held my hand underneath the table. “What time do you get off tonight?”

“6:30.”

“Do you want me to pick you up?” he asked.

“Um, Bren will probably be with me so I’ll be fine,” I said.

“Oh, okay. Um, I think I’ll just head to class,” he said standing up. I grabbed his hand.

“Hey, are you okay?” I asked him. He made a quick glance towards Brendon and looked back to me.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” he said looking away.

“You know, you are a really bad liar,” I said smiling.

“Only when I’m around you,” he said before he kissed me and then he left.

“I’m going to have to tell him,” I whispered to Brendon.

“Yep,” he said.

“We should probably go to class,” I said.

Class was boring as usual. I took my usual seat next to Andrew in math and bio. Everything just seemed off. For one thing, Andrew and I weren’t passing notes like usual. Brendon had several girls come up to him and asked him for his autograph.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment.
I really want to know what you guys think of this. I know there is some people reading this.
Sorry that it is taking me so long to post the chapters. I have family from out of town staying with us.
xoxo