Sequel: Where's My Romeo?
Status: Finshed

Who Said Romeo was the Perfect Man

I Just Want To Be With You

“Hey Andrew, can you come with me to work tonight?” I asked him after school was over.

“What about Brendon?” he said.

“He is going to get a hotel room and then he is just going to chill before he comes to the game tonight.”

“Oh, um, I guess I could,” he said trying to hide a smile. I grabbed his hand and walked up to my room. He put his around me and buried his head into my hair making me giggle. As soon as we got into my room, he started kissing me passionately. He sat down in the chair and pulled me onto his lap and started kissing me again. It was getting really heated when I pulled away. I put my forehead against and smiled.

“I have to get ready for work,” I whispered.

“Ugh, why do you have to work?” he whined.

“Because I have to,” I said smiling. I got up and picked out clothes to wear.

“Can you hand me a pair of jeans and a t-shirt?” Andrew asked. I pulled out a pair of his jeans and one of his shirts and threw it to him. “Thanks.” I went into the bathroom and changed, I came out and Andrew was pulling off his shirt. I came up behind him and ran my hands up his back making him shiver.

“Andrew, I need to talk to you,” I whispered. He turned around and looked into my eyes. I was about to tell him when my phone started ringing.

“Hello,” I answered.

“Hey, this is Katie, and I was wondering if you could come in a little earlier. Jake has to leave early.”

“Yeah, no problem,” I said before I hanging up. “I have to go in early,” I said to Andrew.

“Oh, fun,” he said as he pulled his shirt on.

We then walked to the mall holding hands. My phone started vibrating telling me that I got a text.

Hey. I need to talk to u. ~Beca

“Who was that?” Andrew asked me as I put my phone back into my pocket.

“Beca.”

“Aren’t you going to text her back?”

“Right now I just want to be with you,” I said looking up at him. He smiled and kissed me on my forehead.

“What did you need to tell me?” he asked as he held my hand.

“Oh, um, yeah, I do,” I said looking ahead. “Um, I really do need to tell you something, but I don’t think now is the right time.”

“But you promise that you’ll tell me,” he asked.

“I have to tell you,” I said looking back up at him.

“Why cant you just tell me now?” he whined.
♠ ♠ ♠
Abby's clothes,
Sorry if you totally hate this chapter but its just a filler.
Please comment
xoxo