Sequel: Where's My Romeo?
Status: Finshed

Who Said Romeo was the Perfect Man

My Knight in Shinning Armor

I was in my room staring at my closet trying to decide what to wear for my date with Andrew tonight. Beca was trying to help me but wasn’t doing a very good job.

“What about this?” she said holding up an outfit.

“No,” I said going into the bathroom and doing my hair.

“Why don’t you just be you?” she said. “Wear something that you’re comfortable in.”

“You right.” I went over and grabbed some skinny jeans and one of my favorite shirts. I pulled on everything, and was finally ready to go.

“When is Andrew coming?” Beca asked from my bed. She was on my computer chatting with my ex, Kyler, pretending to be me.

“In about 5 minutes,” I said doing my eyeliner. “By the way, I never got to ask you how your date was with Chad.”

“It was great. He gave me a rose and then he took me to dinner. Then we came back here to the football field and lead underneath the stars. I fell asleep in his arms. We woke up when the sprinklers came on. He walked me back to my room and gave me the most romantic kiss ever,” she said dreamily.

“Wow,” I said. “You have your prince charming.” I heard a knock at the door.

“Yes, and your knight in shinning armor is here, my lady,” she said pushing me to the door.

“Well, most of the time my knight in shinning armor has turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil,” I said but the last part was lost. I was looking at the most outstanding guy in the world (well, maybe with the exception of Jensen Ackles), and he’s all mine.

“Hey,” he said quietly.

“Hi,” I said smiling.

“Are you ready?”

“Most definitely.” We walked outside holding hands.

“You look beautiful,” he said.

“Thanks,” I said blushing. “You’re not too bad yourself.” We got a cab to Chinese restaurant.

“How did you know that Chinese food is my favorite?” I asked him as we walked in.

“Um, lucky guess,” he said smirking.

“You called Brendon didn’t you?”

“Actually, he called me,” he said. He then turned his attention to the waiter. “Just a table for two, please.” She led us over to a table and gave us menus.

“What are you going to get?” I asked Andrew.

“I’m not sure. What are you going to get?” he asked from behind his menu.

“Well, I think I’m going to get number 16 with the almond chicken, sweet and sour pork, BBQ pork, and pea pods over rice.” The waitress came back.

“Have you decided what you want yet?” she asked.

“Yeah, I would like two number 16’s,” Andrew said smiling.

“Ok, I’ll be right back with your soups,” she said before walking back to the kitchen.

The rest of dinner went by great. Andrew had insisted on paying for my dinner. We walked across the street to the mall to go see a movie.

“What do you want see?” he asked putting his head on my shoulder and snaking his arms around my waist.

“Maybe Star Trek?”

“Yeah, that would be cool to see.”

“You sure? We could go see something else.”

“Nah, I’m up for Star Trek.” He went up to the window and paid for our tickets. “Do you want any popcorn?”

“No, I think I just want a water and a bag of skittles, but I’ll pay for them,” I said. We paid for our stuff and went into the theater.

“I won’t be able to stay with you tonight,” Andrew said as we walked onto campus. “Chad heard that they were going to do a room check tonight. Making sure that everyone is where they’re suppose to be.”

“Oh, okay. I guess this is where we part our ways,” I said.

“What do you mean? I can still walk you to your room,” Andrew said smiling. We walked up to my room and there were roses outside of my room again.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” I said picking them up.

“Is there a note with them again?” Andrew asked.

“No. Oh well,” I said looking back up to Andrew. “I had an amazing night.”

I set the flowers back down and I put my arms around Andrew’s neck and kissed him. He put his hands on my hips, pulling me closer to him. We broke apart.

“I’ll see you in the morning,” he said bending down to kiss me on the forehead. I carried the black roses into my room and Beca was lying on my bed watching a movie.

“How did it go?” she asked as soon as I walked into the room. “And he gave you roses, how romantic.”

“These aren’t from Andrew. They are from my creepy stalker. Did you hear anyone?”

“No, I didn’t,” she said. “So how did it go?”

“It was amazing,” I said smiling. “He took me to Chinese, which is my favorite, and then we went to a movie. When we came back, he gave me the most romantic kiss I’ve ever had.”

“Wow, that sounds amazing,” she said. “How did he know that Chinese was your favorite?”

“At football practice today, Coach didn’t have anything for me to do so I called Bren and told him how things were going and that Andrew was taking me on a date. Bren then called Andrew and told him that I liked Chinese,” I said explaining. I sat the roses on my desk.

“Wow, so why isn’t he with you?” she asked.

“Because they’re doing room checks tonight,” I said sadly.

“Oh, I’d better go to my room then. I’ll see you in the morning,” she said before giving me a hug.

“Yeah, I’ll see you in the morning.” She left and suddenly I felt so alone. For the past weeks, Andrew had always been there, and now my room felt empty. I changed and climbed into my bed. It felt so weird not having Andrew holding me in his arms.

That night I fell into a restless sleep having the strangest dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Abby's outfit for her date.
Feels like i haven't updated in ages probably because i haven't.
anyways.............please coment.
xoxo