Sequel: Where's My Romeo?
Status: Finshed

Who Said Romeo was the Perfect Man

On Edge

“I am going to meet Max Heyler in twenty minutes!” Katie said as she bounced up in down in her seat with a huge bag of Skittles in her hand. We were almost in Chicago, and Katie hadn’t shut up for the entire drive.

“Yes, we know, Katie,” I said annoyed.

“Abby, will just be quiet,” Andrew said harshly.

“What is your problem?” I asked.

“You always want it your way,” he said. “Everything we do has to be what you want to do.”

“Andrew, its fine,” Katie said trying to stop the soon to be fight.

“I didn’t make you come,” I said getting mad.

“I just agreed with you because I knew that you would end up making me come with you.”

“Sure, I know the only reason you’re even coming is because you want to come out of the closet and try to hook up with Pete Wentz,” I yelled. “By the way, he doesn’t go that way.”

“You are such a bitch,” he yelled.

“Ha, yeah, I know I am,” I said smirking.

“Will you two just chill?” Chad said.

“Chad shut the fuck up!” Andrew and I yell simultaneously. We looked at each other for a second.

“What makes you so perfect, Andrew?” I said. “You’re the one that is so fucking screwed up.”

“Really? Because I thought you were the one you were the one that got thrown out of your school because you were smoking pot in the gym and brunt it down,” he retailed. “And also your parents who have lied to you for your entire life.”

“You know what Andrew, we’re over,” I said brutally. “I better not see you at all this weekend because I will get your ass thrown out.”

“You can’t do that,” he said.

“Oh really, because I know Brendon would just love to see your ass out in the street.”

We pulled up side the hotel. I jumped out as soon as we came to a stopped. I grabbed my bags from the back and walked into the lobby. I took my cell out and called Bren.

“Hello,” he answered.

“Hey, can you get me a room please,” I said quickly.

“Abby, what’s wrong?” he asked sounding concerned.

“Can you just get me a fucking room?” I said.

“Yeah, I’ll get you a room on our floor,” he said. “I call the hotel right now.” He hung up on me. Everybody was starting to file into the hotel. I then saw one of the phones for the front desk ring. They employee who answered began talking and then his eyes soon landed on me. He waved me over.

“Are you Abby Steingard?” he asked.

“Yeah, I am.”

“I have a room for you,” he said politely.

“Can I go up to it?” I asked as I saw Andrew walk into the lobby.

“Yes, you can,” he said. He handed me the key. “You just go up to floor 12.”

“Yeah, I know my way,” I said cutting him off. I went up to floor 12 and went to my room.

I walked in and everything was perfect. A huge king bed great to have a little fun on this weekend. I set my bag on the dresser and walked into the bathroom. The shower was huge. I walked back into the room and heard my phone beeping. I took it out of my bag and saw that I had received a text.

-Hey its zack. I’m in Chicago. Whre r u?

-I’m @ the Stanford in room 1220 ~abby

I sat my phone back down. As soon as it touched the bed, it beeped again.

-K be there in 5

I went into the bathroom and got into the shower. After a few minutes I heard Zack come in.

“Abby, its Zack,” he yelled.

“I’m in the shower,” I yelled back. He slowly walked into the bathroom. I saw his eyes travel up and down my body lingering in certain areas.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, did anyone see that coming???
I thought it needed some drama.
Please comment.
xoxo