Sequel: Where's My Romeo?
Status: Finshed

Who Said Romeo was the Perfect Man

Charity Cases and Finding Your Purpose

“The sign says do not disturb,” Spencer said without taking his eyes off his computer.

“I’m sorry, Spencer. I thought you wouldn’t mind me disturbing you,” I said smiling. Ryan looked at me and grinned.

“Yeah, well, we do mind. So can you please leave? We need to get ready for our set,” Spencer said still not looking up. Jon had looked up and grinned too.

“I could leave, but this is too much fun,” I said. Spencer looked up finally, and his eyes grew in shock.

“Abby! How you doing?” he said getting up.

“Not bad,” I said giving him a hug. I then gave Jon a hug. “How are you guys?”

“Pretty good,” Spencer said.

“That’s good,” I said grinning.

“Don’t I get a hug?” Ryan said pouting.

“Nope,” I said turning to walk out the door. I stopped right before the door, and ran right at Ryan and tackled him to the ground.

“Why do you always do this to me?” Ryan asked as I sat on top of him.

“Because I love you so much,” I said.

“What, You don’t love us that much,” Jon said.

“No, I love you more. Ryan is just a charity case,” I whispered loud enough for Ryan to hear.

“So that’s all I am to you, a charity case,” Ryan said tickling me. He got on top of me and continued to tickle me.

“No, you’re much more than that,” I said giggling.

“Ryan, what’re you doing to my sister?” Brendon asked. I leaned around Ryan so I could see Brendon in the doorway looking furious.

“We’re just messing around,” Ryan said in defense.

“With my sister!” Brendon yelled.

“Will you just relax?” I said standing up. “Nothing happened. You overreact on everything.” I walked out of the dressing room and walked towards the stage. I sat down on a box for the equipment.

“Abby?” someone asked. I turned around, and it was Chad and Beca.

“If anyone asks me if I’m okay one more time, I will seriously never speak to them again,” I threatened.

“Do you want to talk?” Beca asked.

“No, I do not want to talk right now or anytime, for that matter,” I said harshly. “This weekend, I want to forget about everything. And if you think you can’t forget about it either, I suggest you leave me alone.” They looked at me and then walked away.

“Okay, what has happened that has left everyone so worried about you?” Ryan asked coming from around the corner.

“Its not nice to eavesdrop,” I said.

“What’s going on, Abby?” he asked.

“A lot of crap,” I said.

“I know what you mean,” he said. “Here, I want to show you something.” He dragged me onto the stage. We stopped right in the middle. “I want you to close your eyes.”

“Ryan,” I whined.

“Abby, please,” he begged. “We only have a few minutes before they start letting people in.”

“Alright, my eyes are shut,” I said closing my eyes.

“Good.” I just knew that he was smiling. “I want you to imagine this venue full of people. The lights are on you, and the crowd is waiting for you to sing. They are screaming your name.”

“Ryan, what is your point?” I asked opening my eyes.

“My point is that this is my purpose. I love coming out here and playing,” he explained. “I think you need to find your purpose, Abby. When I started playing gigs, I found a way to express myself, and it made me happier.”

“Are you saying that I need to become a rock star?”

“If it makes you happy,” he said. “I just want you to think about it.”

“I will,” I said hugging him. “Thanks, Ryan. You mean a lot to me.”

“Yeah, you mean a lot to me too.” He put his arm around my shoulders and started walking backstage. “You know that you can talk to me, right?”

“Yeah, it’s a lot easier talking to you than with Brendon,” I admitted.

“Really?”

“He is always so protective of me, and he gets were I can’t even tell him what’s going on in my life because he wants to go after everyone who has ever hurt me,” I explained.

“Well, you’re really the only family that he has left,” Ryan said. “Am I really easier to talk to?”

“Well, I’m not sure about it now knowing that you and Brendon had a threesome together.”

“How did you find out?” he said embarrassed.

“Brendon told me,” I said.

“I am going to have to have a talk with that boy,” he said shaking his head. “He does not know how to keep his mouth shut.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in one day!!!!
This means I probably won't updated until next week sometime. :(
Comment!!
xoxo