Sequel: Where's My Romeo?
Status: Finshed

Who Said Romeo was the Perfect Man

Who Would Say No to Pete Wentz

“Abby, this is Pete Wentz and Gabe Saporta. Guys, this is Abby,” Ryan introduced. We were hanging out backstage before the first band was about to go on.

“Hey, I’ve heard a lot about you,” said Pete.

“Cool,” I said.

“So your Brendon’s sister,” said Gabe. “I have no idea where Brendon gets his looks because you are one hot chica.”

“I heard that you’re coming bowling with us,” said Pete. “You better have some skills, or you’re going to get your ass kicked.”

“Oh, my ass kicked?” I said smiling. “I guess these guys haven’t told you about the many times I’ve kicked their ass’ at the lanes.”

“Holy shit! This girl can talk trash,” said Gabe laughing.

“Yeah, but does she got the game, or is she all talk?” Pete said.

“I guess we’ll have to find out,” I said smirking.

“Cobra, you’re on,” said one of the stagehands.

“Adios,” Gabe said going onto the stage.

“So do you have a boyfriend?” asked Pete.

“Not anymore,” I said watching Cobra Starship perform. “I broke up with him today.”

“Oh, what happened?” he asked.

“It’s a long story,” I said without taking my eyes off of Gabe.

“And I don’t have to go on until the very end,” said Pete.

“Why should I trust you?” I asked looking at him. “I have just met you.”

“You probably shouldn’t trust me, but I’m a good listener,” he said smiling. I looked over Pete’s shoulder and saw Andrew walking over towards us.

“Well, you’re about to meet the jack ass,” I said without taking my eyes off of Andrew. Pete looked over his shoulder and saw Andrew.

“You went out with that guy?” Pete asked. “He doesn’t look like your type.”

“And Ashlee doesn’t look your type,” I said.

“Oh, that hurts,” said Pete grinning. Andrew walked up to Pete and I.

“Hi,” Andrew said to Pete.

“Pete, this is Andrew. Andrew, Pete Wentz,” I introduced without looking at Andrew.

“Hey,” said Pete holding his hand out for Andrew to shake.

“Its great to meet you,” Andrew said shaking Pete’s hand. “Fall Out Boy is my favorite band.”

“Ah, thanks,” said Pete rubbing the back of his neck. “Abby was telling me that you guys went out.”

“Yeah, we did,” said Andrew uncomfortably. “I probably should go.” He walked away.

“Did you see the way he looked at you?” Pete said watching Andrew leave. “He still cares about you.”

“No, he doesn’t. Not after what we said to each other,” I said sadly.

“What happened?”

“He changed,” I said. “I went to my history class; and afterwards, he wasn’t waiting for me like usual. Then, on the drive up here, he was on edge. I told one of the girls that came with us to be quiet because she wouldn’t shut up about how she was going to meet Max Heyler, and Andrew just lashed out on me.”

“Really?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I mumbled.

“Something else is bothering you,” Pete said knowingly.

“Can we go somewhere where nobody will here?” I asked.

“Yeah, let me tell Patrick or somebody where we’re going,” he said. Pete walked off, and then came back with a smile on his face. “Come on.”

“Just promise me that you won’t try to rape me or anything,” I said.

“I promise,” he said smirking.

“Actually, it probably wouldn’t be rape because who would say no to Pete Wentz,” I said following Pete.

We found a quiet spot, but we still could hear the music and the crowd.

“I gave a random guy my phone number before Andrew and I broke up,” I said quickly.

“And why would you do that?” he asked.

“I don’t know,” I said leaning back against the wall.

“I guess we all have our reasons for doing things like that.”

“I also slept with him today,” I said looking at Pete.

“Was he any good?” he asked smiling.

“He wasn’t bad.”

“What’s his name?” he asked. I gave him a look. “I’m just wondering.”

“Zack.”

“What’s his last name?” he asked.

“I didn’t catch it,” I said thinking about it.

“Where did you meet him?” he asked.

“Last night at Hot Topic during my shift,” I said. “Why?”

“Just wondering,” he said.

“So what’s going on in Pete Wentz’s life?” I asked.

“Not much,” he said, “its hard not being with Ashlee though.”

“How’s the married life?” I asked.

“Its complicated, but it’s the best thing that has ever happened to me,” he said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, so here it is.
i was thinking about writting a prequel to this about how Abby was before she moved. I don't know. What do you guys think?
Please comment.
xoxo