Sequel: Where's My Romeo?
Status: Finshed

Who Said Romeo was the Perfect Man

People in Here Scare Me

“How far is the mall?” I asked.

“About a mile,” Andrew said smiling. Chad and Beca were walking together. “So where are you from?”

“I’m from LA, but my parents just moved to Colorado.”

“Cool.”

“Where are you from?” I asked.

“Miami. Chad and I live right next to each other. You should come and visit us during the summer.”

“Yeah, my parents would just that, me spending the summer with two boys in Miami.”

“Well, it wouldn’t just be me and Chad, my sister would be there too,” he said smiling.

“And does your sister come here?”

“No, she goes to school in Miami with Chad’s sister.”

“Exactly, my parents would never let me go to Miami with two girls that I have never met that have brothers that I go to school with. Yeah, that wouldn’t go over very well with my parents.”

“Your parents don’t trust you, do they?” he said smiling. “What did you do that was so bad?”

“The government was willing to forget about and I am too,” I said smiling.

“Oh, you can tell me.”

“Maybe when I get to know you better.” We walked into the mall and walked up to the theater.

“What do you want to see?” Chad asked.

“I want to see a horror,” I said. We looked up at the board to see what was playing.

“What about Drag Me To Hell?” Andrew said looking at me.

“That one sounds really good,” Beca said.

“Sure,” Chad said.

“Okay, but what are we going to do for an hour before it starts?” I asked.

“We could walk around the mall,” Beca said in a duh tone. We all bought are own tickets.

“Where do you want to go?” Andrew asked me.

“I need to go Hot Topic,” I said.

“Well, me and Beca want to go and get some ice cream before the movie starts so we will meet you and Andrew here in an hour. If that’s okay?” Chad said.

“Yeah, that’s fine,” I said. Andrew and I walked down to Hot Topic. I was walked in and turned to see Andrew standing by the door.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“People in here kind of scare me.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll protect you,” I said smiling. I grabbed his hand and pulled him in.

“What do you need in here?” he asked.

“I want to get another pair of converse and I left my black nail polish at home. I also would like to get a few new shirts.” One of the store employees came up to me.

“Hi, my name is Josh. Can I help you with anything?” he asked.

“Yeah, my friend here, wants to get into the whole emo scene thing,” I said looking at Andrew. He had a confused look on his face.

“Okay,” Josh said giving me a weird look. “Well, first thing you need is skinny jeans. What size are you?”

“Um, 32,” Andrew said uncertainly. Josh looked at me.

“Let’s try 11 tall,” I said. Josh walked into a back room.

“What are you doing?” Andrew asked me.

“I just having a bit of fun,” I said smiling. My phone started ringing.

“Hello?”

“Why haven’t you called me back?”

“Um, I’m sorry. Who is this?”

“This is Dylan.”

“Oh my God, I am so sorry. You called me last night?”

“Yes, why didn’t you answer?”

“I couldn’t get to my phone.”

“So how is it?”

“It isn’t that bad, actually. I have met some really cool guys here. Most of the girls are total bitches, though”

“Wow, I sure miss you.”

“I miss you too.”

“What are you doing now?”

“I am at Hot Topic. Me and a couple of people are going to see Drag Me To Hell.”

“When do your classes start?”

“Tomorrow. I am really sorry, Dylan, but I have to go. I will talk to you as soon as I can.”
“And text me. If you have any problems with any guys, you call and I will get on the next flight out and beat them up.”

“Alright. Bye, I miss you.”

“Bye.” I hung up and looked at Andrew.

“So who was that?” Andrew asked me.

“One of my best friends. Well, he is more like a brother.” Josh walked back to us. “Oh, I am really sorry, but my friend here changed his mind. He doesn’t want to be emo, but I would like to buy some converses.”

“Okay, what color?” he asks as he leads me over to the shoes.

“Do you have any Twilight one?”

“Um, I think we have one pair left. What size are you?” Josh asked.

“Sevens?”

“Exactly your size,” he said handing me a box. I opened the box.

“Wow, there prefect.”

“Is there anything else I can get you?”

“I need black nail polish.” He walked away and came back with the nail polish.

“Anything else?”

“Yeah, can I get a job application?” I asked.

“Yeah, no problem.” He walked behind the counter and pulled out some forms. I paid for all my stuff and left.

“Do you want to go anywhere else? We still have an half an hour,” I asked Andrew as we walked out of Hot Topic.

“I don’t care.” We walked a ways before Andrew said, “Why do you want to work at Hot Topic? We are so busy with school that we have so much homework and other things you won’t have time to work.”

“Oh, trust me, I’ll have time.”

“What do you mean? If you do volleyball and with school on top on that you won’t have any time."

“School won’t be a problem and volleyball isn’t everyday.”

“Yeah, but still we have to study for tests and other things.”

“It helps a lot when you have photographic memory.”

“Cool,” he said in awe.

“Yep, that’s why Hot Topic hired in the first place. Most the time people don’t hire 15 year olds.”

“You worked at Hot Topic in LA?”

I nodded my head. “Yeah that’s one of the reasons why I want to work there.” Just then, Chad and Beca ran up behind us.

“Are you ready for the movie?” Chad asked.

“Yep,” I said smiling. “Did you two have fun with your ice cream?”

“It was amazing. I had mint chocolate,” Beca said jumping up and down.

“Chad, why did you give her sugar?” I asked him.

“I didn’t know I wasn’t suppose to.”

“Oh who cares? Let’s just get our popcorn and candy before the movie starts in 10 minutes,” Andrew said. We got our stuff and went into the theater.

During one of the scary parts, Beca screamed so loud. Everyone else in the theater stared at us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to all who our reading this story.
I can't believe anyone would want to read this stuff.
Anyways....please rate and comment.
xoxo