Sequel: Where's My Romeo?
Status: Finshed

Who Said Romeo was the Perfect Man

Confessions

I slowly opened my eyes to the bright light that was shinning through the windows. I moved a bit and felt an arm around me. I looked over my shoulder and saw Ryan sleeping with his mouth open slightly. I quickly lifted the sheet, and I remained fully clothed.

“Phew,” I said relaxing.

“Good morning,” Ryan said waking up. I rolled so de could see that it was me, and some random girl he picked up. “Oh shit!” He lifted up the blankets.

“Don’t worry, we still have our clothes on,” I said smiling. Then it hit me. I ran to the bathroom and threw up what little stomach contents I had.

“You might want to move. I think I am going to throw up any second,” said Ryan as he stood in the doorway. I moved out of the way. I walked back into the room; I put some clean clothes on and walked back to the bathroom.

“Do you still want to go get coffee?” I asked him.

“Um, yeah,” he said lifting his head up. “Just let me get cleaned up.”

“Okay,” I said. “Do you need anything?”

“Nah, I’m good. Just give me a minute,” he said. I went and laid down on the bed and turned the TV on. I went through the channels trying to find something good.

“I would have never thought of you as the type of person that would watch Hannah Montana,” said Ryan as he sat down next to me.

“I like Miley Cyrus,” I said. “At least a lot better than Selena Gomez.”

“Why don’t you like Selena Gomez?”

“I ran into her in Beverly Hills on the street last year. I actually liked her then so I asked for her autograph; and she walked right past me and posed for the paparazzi,” I explained.” Although, because of her, I was on TMZ.”

“Wow,” he said. “Are you ready to go?”

“Yep, but I’m not going anywhere with you until you change cause you look like shit,” I said.

We walked down the hall to his and Brendon’s room. Ryan opened the door. Brendon was lying in one of the beds with two bleach blondes girls that would’ve given Barbie a run for her money.

“Oh God, I’m not innocent anymore,” I said shielding my eyes.

“Like you were ever innocent,” Brendon retorted.

“I was… until I met you,” I said smirking.

“So where are you going?” asked Brendon.

“Ryan and I are going to go have coffee,” I said. “And it’s going to be just me and him so you aren’t coming.” Ryan came out of the bathroom all cleaned up. “Are you ready?”

“Yep,” he replied. We started to walk out of the room.

“Hey, what am I suppose to do all morning?” asked Brendon.

“Oh, I’m sure you can find a way to occupy yourself,” I said glancing towards the blondes.

“So what’s been going on in your life?” Ryan asked as we sat down with our coffees in hand.

“Before my parents moved to Colorado this summer, I found an old picture of Brendon and I with our parents before they broke up. I asked my parents about it, and they completely lied to my face,” I said.

“Wow, I have a stalker,” he said.

“Really? Is it like one of those stalkers that take pictures of you and then put them on their walls, or the ones that follow you everywhere,” I asked.

“How would I suppose to know,” said Ryan. “They write me creepy letters though.”

“Ah,” I said.

“So what were you going to tell me last night?” he asked.

“Oh, um, I guess it was a month ago, and it was after a football game. Andrew had hurt his ankle during the game so he needed ice, but had been a little preoccupied to get it,” I said.

“Just say that you guys were having sex,” Ryan said smiling. “I’m not your brother.”

“Well, it was around two in the morning, and I was walking back from the mess hall when they grabbed me. He pushed me up against a tree and started touching me, but Chad got there before the guy could get any further,” I said.

“What?” he said. “What happened to the guy?”

“They bother got kicked out, and I pressed charges,” I said. “My parents don’t know, and I don’t want them to know.”

“At least they go their punishment. A lot of guys get away with it,” he said leaning back.

“See, this is what I mean. If I had just told Bren that, he would be hunting down those guys right now to kill them,” I said. “ You’re a lot claimer than Brendon.”

“See, I have some good traits,” he said smiling.

“Like waking up next to your best friend’s sister,” I said.

“As I remember, you wanted to sleep with me.”

“I was drunk, and I would like to forget about it.”

“Right,” Ryan said smiling. “So what else has been going on in your life?”

“I slept with some random guy yesterday,” I said smiling. “And he’s coming back today.”

“Are you going to?” he asked.

“No,” I said firmly. “I am not going back to who I was. I don’t like who I was, and I never want to become it again.”

“Who you were made you become who you are now,” said Ryan.

“You can be so wise at times, Ryan.” I said reaching for his hand.

“See, I do have my moments,” he said grinning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated for a while. I just haven't felt like writting this. I have no idea where to go with it.
Comments would be great.
xoxo

Check out my new story Candy Coated Misery