Sequel: Where's My Romeo?
Status: Finshed

Who Said Romeo was the Perfect Man

Bowling With the Stars

“No, I want Abby on my team.”

“No, Abby is going to be on my team.”

I had been pulled back and forth for the past 5 minutes when Pete and Gabe both wanted me on their team for bowling. We were at the bowling alley, and we had it all to ourselves. I think every band member was there.

“What if I don’t want to be on neither of your tams?” I said as they acted like 5 year olds and each pulling my arms in the other direction.

“Come on, Abby,” whined Pete.

“Yeah, you have to choose,” said Gabe.

“Why don’t you two play rock, paper, scissors or something?” I asked them. They let go of my arms, and looked at each other and held out their fists.

In the end, Pete had won and had dragged me to where the rest of his team was. The team was Eric Roberts from Gym Class Heroes, Elliot James from Hey Monday, and Jack Barakat from All Time Low along with Pete and I.

“Okay, can any of you actually bowl?” I asked looking at each of them.

“Yeah, of coarse we can,” said Jack in a duh tone.

“Okay, we’ll see about that,” I said smirking.

I was sitting on one the chairs nearby waiting for my turn when Ryan and Brendon sat down on either side of me.

“Having fun yet?” Brendon asked.

“Yeah, this is amazing,” I said sarcastically. “When does the booze come into the picture?”

“It’ll get better, I promise,” Brendon said laughing.

“It could be worse,” said Ryan laughing also. “You could be stuck back at school.”

“True that,” I said.

“And just think that some people would kill to be you right now,” Brendon said.

“Abby, you’re up,” Pete said.

I stood up and got a ball off the rack. I went up and threw my ball. It rolled all the way down and knocked all the pins down. My entire team erupted in cheers. I went back and sat down in between Brendon and Ryan.

We played four more games, and my team had won two of them.

“Okay, now what?” I asked Ryan.

“Um, I don’t know,” he said looking around. “We could go back to the hotel and chill, or we could to the mall or something.”

“That’s it?” I asked. “I don’t want to go to the mall. I work at a mall; I go there enough.”

“Well, we could go to a movie,” he suggested.

“That’ll work,” I said shrugging.

“Okay, do you want to tell everyone else or what?” he asked.

“I don’t care. I think it would be cool if other people came,” I said.

“Like who?” Ryan asked. Suddenly, I got an idea. I stood up on one of the chairs in the bowling alley.

“Hello awesome peoples, I just want to let you know that if any of you want to come to a movie with me, I am going now so be there or be square,” I yelled so everyone could hear me. I jumped down from the chair and walked outside.

The movie was fun. Almost everyone came with us. While we were there, a whole group of teenagers were staring and sitting right in front of us. Even with that, it had been the most fun I’ve had in a long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates. My life has been super busy lately.

Please comment
xoxoxo