Sequel: Where's My Romeo?
Status: Finshed

Who Said Romeo was the Perfect Man

Goodbyes

The last few days of break were a blast. It was so sad to have to go back to school. We all said our goodbyes while waiting in the airport. Brendon was going to fly to Chicago with me, but he ended up having to stay in LA because of his schedule.

I slowly walked through security, waving at everybody until I couldn’t see them anymore.

I was getting out of the car, when we got on campus, when I saw Chad and Beca sitting under a tree talking. I know I hadn’t been very nice to them lately, and we hadn’t even talked that much since Halloween.

I walked over to them, trying to figure some way to start my apology. They looked up at me, and I took a deep breath.

“I’m really sorry for the way I’ve been acting lately. It’s just after what happened with Andrew, I didn’t want to deal or talk about it, and it seemed like everyone around here was always talking about it. So I’m sorry for being a bitch,” I said looking at my shoes. I glanced up at them, and it looked like liked Beca was going to say something but Chad beat her to it.

“About time you apologize,” he said jumping up and pulling me into a hug. “We’ve missed you!”

We sat outside talking about everything that had happened the past few months. I eventually told them everything that had happened over break. They told me that I should go talk to Andrew about and try to sort things out.

I know I should, but if I was so special to him, then why did he suddenly give me up when someone was trying to take college away from him. Yeah, I know college is important, but Andrew’s good enough to get any scholarships from any college no matter what anyone said about him.

“Look, there is he,” Beca said pointing to Andrew who had just walked into the mess hall. “Go talk to him.” She pushed me out of my chair, which caused everyone to look at me.

“Beca, what should I talk to him?” I questioned standing back up. “I’ve been fine without him the past few months.”

“Have you really?” Chad asked. Deep down I knew I wasn’t fine. They were right. I needed to talk to Andrew. I walked over to him, and looked him straight in the eye.

“Andrew, we need to talk,” I said firmly.

“I’m kinda busy right now,” he said looking down.

“Not for me, you aren’t.” He looked up and nodded slowly. Without saying a word to each other, we went outside away from all the people.

“Andrew, I know what my mom said to you to make you break up with me,” I said.

“You do?”

“Yeah, I found out over break.”

“I’m so sorry, Abby. I know how bad it hurt you, and it hurt me so much to know that I made you sad, to not hold you in my arms, or not kiss you anytime I wanted,” he said apologizing.

“I’ve missed that too.”

“I’m sorry for doing that to you. You never deserved to be treated like that.”

“Yeah, I didn’t, but you did do that to me,” I said.

“Abby, you will always mean more to me than anything in the world. I love you so much,” he said putting his hands on my shoulders.

“How can I trust you? You gave me up just like that because someone threatened to take your chances of getting a football scholarship away,” I said on the verge of crying.

“You have no idea what people are saying and pressuring me to get into the good colleges.”

“I don’t care. If you really love me, you’ll prove to me how much you really do. And if you really want me, you’ll fight for me. It’s your choice,” I said before walking away. I went up to my room, and lay down on my large bed and started silently crying. After laying there for who knows how long, my phone started buzzing.

“Hello,” I answered knowing that it was either Bren or Ry.

“Why the fucking hell didn’t you tell me about you getting fucking raped?” Brendon yelled. He continued to yell and curse. Finally, he paused for several seconds to breathe.

“Are you done yet?” I asked.

“No, I am not done! I don’t want you to go to that school anymore. I want you to come live in LA with me,” he said.

“You expect me to leave all my friends again?”

“Abby, I want you to leave this school, and I want you to come on tour with us.”
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!!!!!!

Alright I'm working on the sequal, but i have no idea when I'll get it out :/
Comment please