Sequel: Where's My Romeo?
Status: Finshed

Who Said Romeo was the Perfect Man

I Didn't Go Back to My Room, Did I?

I woke up to feeling arms around my waist. I looked over my shoulder and saw Andrew sleeping. I slipped my hand slowly out of Andrew’s hold and reached for my phone. It was 8:30 in the morning. I slowly lifted Andrew’s arm off of me trying not to wake him. I successfully did it and got up. I went and took a shower. I got out and changed.

After I got done, I walked out to see Andrew still sleeping. I walked over to him and shook him slightly.

“Andrew,” I said quietly. “Andrew.” I shook him again. He slowly opened his eyes. When he saw me standing there, he smiled.

“I didn’t go back to my room, did I?” he asked smiling.

“Nope,” I said popping the p.

“How lovely. Can I take a shower here?” he asked.

“Yeah, I think I have some Axe underneath the sink.” He gave me a weird look. “It’s a long story, but my ex left some of it at my house and I like the smell of it so I brought. Don’t look at me like that.”

“Okay, and I don’t suppose you have any clothes that I can wear.”

“Well, I do have some basketball shorts you can wear,” I said going over to my closet and digging through my clothes looking for them. “Here,” I said handing them to him.

“Thanks.” It looked like he was about to say something when someone knocked on my door.

“Who is it?” I yelled.

“Its Chad.”

“Oh crap, get in the bathroom and be quiet,” I whispered. “And close the door.” As soon as Andrew was safely in the bathroom, I opened the door.

“Hey,” he said. “Where have you been? You’re usually up by now.”

“I was up late last night.”

“Really? What were you doing?”

“Well, for your information, I did my homework and watched a couple movies,” I said.
“What movies did you watch?” he asked.

“What are we playing? 20 questions?”

“I’m just curious.”

“Uh uh, I watched The Nightmare Before Christmas and Sweeney Todd.”

“Okay.”

“I’ll meet you in the mess hall in 30 minutes. I need to finish getting ready. What time is it?”

“Uh, 9:30,” he said looking down at his watch. “What time do you have to be at work?”

“My shift starts at 11.”

“Is Andrew going to go with you?” he asked.

“I’m not sure,” I said. “Well, I’ll see you in a little bit.”

“Alright, see you later.” He turned around and walked away. I quickly shut the door and went over to the bathroom and opened the door. As soon as I saw Andrew, I started laughing. He was sitting on the toilet (with the cover down, I might add) and reading a fashion magazine.

“What?” he asked looking up to see what I was laughing at. I took out my phone and took a picture. I don’t think he knew what I was doing because he just sat there.

“Nothing. You can get in the shower now, and hurry up. I have to meet Chad in 30 minutes and then I have to go to work.”

“Okay, I’m hurrying up. Just chill. You know that you could leave me here, or do you not trust me.”

“Just get the fuck in the shower,” I said walking over to my iPod and turning some music on. I heard the bathroom door shut and then the water running. I turned the music up higher as it started playing “Poker Face” by Lady Gaga. I had finish doing my hair when Andrew walked out of the bathroom.

“Wow, those shorts show off your legs,” I said as he put his clothes on my bed.

“Hey, these are your shorts.”

“Yeah, and they look better on me.”

“I highly doubt that anyone could pull these off as well as me,” he said as he pretended to walk the runway.

“Please don’t do that again. Its very scary,” I said shielding my eyes.

“What this and this,” he said posing. “You know you want it.”

“Anyways, are you going to come to work with me today?”

“Yeah, but I can only stay for a few hours then I have to leave for warm ups.”

“Don’t I have to be there at the same time as you,” I asked as I grabbed my phone and my wallet.

“Oh yeah, I forgot about that,” he said rubbing the back of his neck.

“What time do I have to leave work?”

“The game starts at 7 but we have to be there at a quarter to 6.”

“So I should get off at 6:15,” I said. He nodded his head.

“So how do you want to do this?” he asked.

“Do what?”

“Do you want to leave first or should I?”

“We could probably just walk down together,” I said pulling on my converse.

“What if someone sees us?”

“You came to walk me to breakfast,” I said simply.

“Oh, that could work,” he said smiling. “But it’s so simple.”

“Most of the time it’s the simple things that work the best.”

We walked down together not running into anybody. I grabbed Andrew’s hand as we were walking towards the mess hall. He looked down at our hands and then looked at me with a confused look on his face.

“I’m making up for last night,” I said looking ahead smiling. He let go of my hand and wrapped it around my waist and pulled me closer to himself. He then kissed the top of my head.

“I thought you said something about not being in relationship all but two nights ago.”

“Well, I changed my mind.”

“I liked your changed mind,” he said before kissing my head again. “Do you think I should go change?”

“Maybe just your pants,” I said looking down at my shorts that he was wearing.

“Okay, I’ll be right back.”

“I’m just going to go inside and find Chad,” I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“Alright,” he kissed my forehead and walked off towards his dorm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Abby's outfit.
Thanks for reading.
Please comment.
xoxo